Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
Oh no? The words of JGIG herself:

lemon, I thought even you knew this:

The Gospel of the OT is that Messiah would come; the Gospel of the NT is that Messiah did come and the ramifications for mankind because of His Work.

-JGIG

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showpost.php?p=4551738&postcount=106

Believing there is a gospel of the OT and a gospel of the NT is error and explains why she has wrong theology in many areas. I only pray people will read the scriptures for themselves and see her errors.

-Sojourner
Amein.

Another area she fumbles horribly on is when she is asked what she repented from. Last time she answered me it was "from trying to establish my own righteousness". Really? THAT's true repentance???

Tit 2:14 who gave Himself for us, to redeem us from all lawlessness1 and to cleanse for Himself a people, His own possession, ardent for good works.2Footnotes: 1Lawlessness is a synonym for sin (1 John 3:4), Mt. 1:21, Acts 3:19 & 26, Acts 26:18, Rom. 6:1-22, Eph. 2:1-10, 1 John 3:8, Titus 3:5.2Mt. 16:27.

Tit 2:15 Speak these matters, urge, and reprove1 with all authority. Let no one despise you. Footnote: 1Or confute.

She runs from defining SIN as Scripture defines it. That's when you get a 1000 word treatise of artful dodging and distraction; but never and answer to a simple question.