Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulServant View Post
In March of 2009, I died. The life I now live is in Christ, a part of a New Spiritual Man. Positionally, I am holy before the sight of Father God because He no longer sees my sins, but He sees Jesus' righteousness upon me as I wear it like a robe. This gives me confidence to go boldly to the throne of grace when I stumble where He teaches me to let go of the things of the flesh and grow in knowledge of Him becoming sanctified as I abide in His Son Jesus. It's pretty awesome, this new covenant, this new way. It's life.

If we wish to remain in this flesh, we will be striving to create a righteousness of our own. This will always be nothing but filthy rags to God. It is the things Jesus Spirit does through us which will endure the test of fire at the Bema Judgment. The things we did when we yielded to His Spirit. These things are always based in love, which is why He commanded us to love one another. They will require us to put our own selfish wants aside in order to lay down our lives for others. We do what we see our Father do, and our Father came down to earth to walk sinless and die for others that we may live.

A seed cannot bear fruit unless it dies. And if it does die, it will bear much fruit. I encourage everyone who has not died to do so. The day you die will be a day of rejoicing, as it will be the first day you live in the Spirit of God.
Amen and Amen!