Thread: California Senate approves $24 million for gun confiscation program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bobwohl View Post
    Figures that this kind of crap would happen in Cali-fornication-ia!!!!!!

Let them TRY that in Texas, and the Senate would have been tarred and feathered
    in about an hour!!!!!

We THE PEOPLE need to speek up LOUDLY... This S*#T WILL NOT STAND!!!
    Silly rabbit. Yes it will and in most states, NY, CA, IL, TX - everywhere.

We're still too fat, lazy, addicted to American Idol and Cheeto's to get off our collective butts. No - you can't go out alone Bob; then you're a lone wolf that's only dead and gives 'them' ANOTHER reason to try and take our guns.

I keep asking where and when is muster; no one can answer.
    'You have been warned of what they will do, you have a choice.
    Sit quiet and do nothing, wait until your hands are bound behind your back,
    and you are on your knees in a ditch, begging for your life!
    Or as an American, you had the privilege to be born free,
    If you wish to die free you better get up off your ass and make it happen.
    Stand and fight damn-it, if not these just might be the last words your hear,
    ‘AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar!'

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Silly rabbit. Yes it will and in most states, NY, CA, IL, TX - everywhere.
    You can throw in RI. The State and LE are conducting an audit of who's got what. When they're finished they are going to send out "Safety Teams" to verify. Probably how much ammunition that person has too since it's almost worth its weight in gold.
    We're still too fat, lazy, addicted to American Idol and Cheeto's to get off our collective butts. No - you can't go out alone Bob; then you're a lone wolf that's only dead and gives 'them' ANOTHER reason to try and take our guns.
    I've never watched American Idol but I do love Cheeto's so I guess that makes me just half fat and lazy.
    I keep asking where and when is muster; no one can answer.
    By the time muster's called in earnest anyone who shows up gets a Hellfire in the keister complements of DHS and a predator drone.

This situation requires some creative thinking. "They" are so far ahead of us on every move.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    You can throw in RI. The State and LE are conducting an audit of who's got what. When they're finished they are going to send out "Safety Teams" to verify. Probably how much ammunition that person has too since it's almost worth its weight in gold.
    WHAT??!!!!

Why isn't that plastered all over the place? I would think that would be the first place to go hot if 'inspections' were to be forced.
    'You have been warned of what they will do, you have a choice.
    Sit quiet and do nothing, wait until your hands are bound behind your back,
    and you are on your knees in a ditch, begging for your life!
    Or as an American, you had the privilege to be born free,
    If you wish to die free you better get up off your ass and make it happen.
    Stand and fight damn-it, if not these just might be the last words your hear,
    ‘AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar!'

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    WHAT??!!!!

Why isn't that plastered all over the place? I would think that would be the first place to go hot if 'inspections' were to be forced.
    You'd be surprised what you hear at dinner parties with Liberal Progressives once the wine begins to flow and you keep your mouth shut and ears open.

I'm probably going to get a visit just for posting that.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post

I've never watched American Idol but I do love Cheeto's so I guess that makes me just half fat and lazy.

By the time muster's called in earnest anyone who shows up gets a Hellfire in the keister complements of DHS and a predator drone.

This situation requires some creative thinking. "They" are so far ahead of us on every move.
    IF, they were so far ahead of us, ALL the States, including the FBI would have computer tracking IN PLACE, not just CA. They have to have their targets, if they don't they are just running in circles...