Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden and Pelosi Take Communion at Vatican

Default Biden and Pelosi Take Communion at Vatican

At a Mass to celebrate the new pope, Biden and Pelosi both took communion in the Vatican.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...eceive-commun/

These two are pro-abortion, a position the Catholic church claims to be against.

I'm not Catholic so I don't know a lot about Communion. Maybe someone can help me out with these questions:

1. Does the Catholic church have the authority to withhold Communion?

2. Has the Catholic church ever withheld Communion to a politician under any circumstances?

Unreal. No stinking "wafer" for proud, unrepentent BABY KILLERS!

Unbelievable! But then again, they have no shame.

They need to go to Confession!!

Confession!!
    With their black souls it would take weeks and I still doubt they would own up to have the crap they have done. If the Catholic church would allow them to take communion I have no respect for that entity as a church.

I keep telling myself we are not the ones to judge....its getting harder and harder reading stuff like this though...BUT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE!!!!!!!!
    "Let not your heart be disturbed. Do not fear that sickness, nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything."

~ Our Lady to Juan Diego, December 9, 1531

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    At a Mass to celebrate the new pope, Biden and Pelosi both took communion in the Vatican.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...eceive-commun/

These two are pro-abortion, a position the Catholic church claims to be against.

I'm not Catholic so I don't know a lot about Communion. Maybe someone can help me out with these questions:

1. Does the Catholic church have the authority to withhold Communion?

2. Has the Catholic church ever withheld Communion to a politician under any circumstances?
    If they didn't spontaneously burst into flames, there must still be hope for them.

We are all sinners under God's grace. It is one thing to struggle with our fallen nature. It is quite another matter to regard this fallen nature as enlightened. This is the trouble with the abortion issue as well as many others. Pelosi and Biden see no contradiction in their drum beat for abortion rights and the very clear teaching of the Catholic church condemning such practices. When the Church allows such practices from the "special" people, it bring nothing but confusion to their rank and file members. Too bad the priest didn't just give them a blessing instead and held back communion until proper repentance was understood.

Think of John the Baptist in his day and what he stood for and how he said it. Needs to be done today. Its called tough love.

rh

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    We are all sinners under God's grace. It is one thing to struggle with our fallen nature. It is quite another matter to regard this fallen nature as enlightened. This is the trouble with the abortion issue as well as many others. Pelosi and Biden see no contradiction in their drum beat for abortion rights and the very clear teaching of the Catholic church condemning such practices. When the Church allows such practices from the "special" people, it bring nothing but confusion to their rank and file members. Too bad the priest didn't just give them a blessing instead and held back communion until proper repentance was understood.

Think of John the Baptist in his day and what he stood for and how he said it. Needs to be done today. Its called tough love.

rh
    I think it was the new pope who gave them communion. I got the jist of the article in that it was a special Mass for the special people. The elite of the elite.

Which kind of tells me what kind of new pope there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post

rh

I guess REPENTENCE and RESTITUTION are biblical requirements, but not Roman Church ones.
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com