Thread: John Kerry: Israel is not poor enough to enjoy peace

Default John Kerry: Israel is not poor enough to enjoy peace

John Kerry: Israel’s ‘Prosperity’ May Be Blocking Peace Process With Palestinians
    The Liar and Traitor Kerry Engages In More Commie Inspired Truth Speak

Is it possible that the many accomplishments and economic prosperity of Israel is preventing the peace process from moving ahead in the Middle East? That seems to be what our Secretary of State thinks.
    U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry speaks at the World Economic Forum on the Middle East on May 26, 2013. Credit: AFP/Getty Images

Before last week’s meetings with Israel’s leadership, Secretary Kerry made the following statement to reporters (via the official State Department transcript):
    “I think there is an opportunity [for peace], but for many reasons it’s not on the tips of everyone’s tongue. People in Israel aren’t waking up every day and wondering if tomorrow there will be peace because there is a sense of security and a sense of accomplishment and of prosperity.”
    Kerry’s comments were delivered three days before his appearance at the World Economic Forum on the Middle East last Saturday. Almost immediately after making that statement, responses were posted online. The Jewish Press opined:
    So, Secretary Kerry thinks it would be better for Israel to approach negotiations from a position of precarious poverty? Does he think Israel’s quest for legitimacy and security in an unstable, over-armed and hostile region would be better received if Israel were a needy, insecure supplicant to Palestinian and Arab interests? Or that the Palestinians would have pity on an unnerved and anxious Israel struggling with a bankrupt, aid-dependent economy?
    The day after meeting with Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu and Palestinian President Abbas, Kerry again addressed the press and curiously made mention of the Palestinian’s “priority concern” that includes becoming a “prosperous state”:
    Palestinians have a priority concern with respect to knowing that they can secure an independent, sovereign, and prosperous state with clear lines as defined previously by them and others along the 1967 lines with swaps and recognizing changes that have taken place on the ground, as President Obama stated in his vision in 2011.
    Concerning Kerry’s statement that peace is not a priority for Israel because “there is a sense of security” in that country, many Israeli’s point to their country’s need to have an “Iron Dome” system to protect its people from the regular missile attacks. And then there is Iran’s nuclear program and President Ahmadinejad’s regular promises to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Earlier this month, TheBlaze covered a “moderate” Palestinian leader who publicly stated; “If we had a nuke, we’d have used it this very morning.
    It’s easy to see that why people in Israel would be confused by Secretary of State Kerry’s statements. He appears to be saying that Palestinians need to be independent and prosperous, while Israel’s prosperity is seen as something that’s blocking the peace process.
    For the record, Israel’s economy is strong. The unemployment rate for Israel sits around 6.5% — and has been lower than America’s unemployment rate for years.
    Image: TradingEconomics.com

One of the topics Israelis are quite proud of is the spirit of innovation among the people and companies in Israel. By all accounts, the groundbreaking products developed in Israel make life better for many people all over the world.

Israel regularly posts “Created In Israel” videos showing some of the inventions and how these creations have become part of our lives, without us being aware of where they were birthed.

Do you agree with Secretary of State Kerry? Would a less prosperous Israel be helpful in making the Middle East peace process more likely?
    Last edited by Lenno; 05-29-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

John Kerry equals a waste of good oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by jerome View Post
    John Kerry equals a waste of good oxygen.
    That's why he's perfect for Omamba's agenda
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I ran an add a few years back recognizing that Kerry's purple hearts amounted to the same pain and suffering a toddler incures learning to ride a bicycle....unlike my Uncle who recieved his purple heart on his death bed a week after taking an rpg to the chest, didn't detonate, died of blunt force trauma. Louis Schlote, Vietnam riverboat. F... Kerry and his ilk
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

John Kerry is a waste of a good Sec. of State.

And then proceeds to sink a knife into Israel with these thoughts of being too rich.

I condemn John Kerry's thoughts on this matter re: Israel. We should be GLAD that Israeli Citizens have built for themselves a proper Nation and fights to maintain, improve and do well. Surely the Lord smiles and blesses such a Nation with riches from which to continue.

And I also proceed to "Kick the teeth" down Kerry's throat by saying the most abject dirt poor poverty stricken lands have the most WAR Effort against the United States, Israel and other lands in the Free World.

One of my Uncles was on the "Red Ball" carrying twice the authorized number of gas cans down a road while being strafed and bombed by the Germans with his rig. He survived the war and was almost killed by bad brakes on a gasoline tanker he lost on Big Savage. Decorations? Nope. Not much. However a few Generals did shake his hand for being able to haul 300 fuel cans on a rig made for 150.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

buffoon!!!