Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret Service goes after cartoonist

Since Tom had nothing to hide (and he didn't want any return visits) - he complied fully with their request. He even signed a consent to search his premises AND an "Authorization To Review Medical and Mental Health Records!"
    What an ass.
    Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Sign Medical Release?

That is a no no.

Everything else requires a warrant.

And I think the goal is to make the target stop what he is doing and take up something else.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

Don't you think that they would have arrived with a warrant if they could easily get one?

I mean, if you think the guy is a threat to the President, you don't show up at his door and ask to search, risking that he will decline, after which he has time to destroy the evidence while you call up a federal judge.

Sounds like they didn't have anything and he was a bit quick to roll over and show his belly.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Don't you think that they would have arrived with a warrant if they could easily get one?

I mean, if you think the guy is a threat to the President, you don't show up at his door and ask to search, risking that he will decline, after which he has time to destroy the evidence while you call up a federal judge.

Sounds like they didn't have anything and he was a bit quick to roll over and show his belly.
    They did not have any grounds to get a warrant.