Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June Fund Drive - The Big Nut!

Exclamation June Fund Drive - The Big Nut!

Well folks its that time again, when I come along on a quiet news night and announce the 'Big Nut' Fundraiser.

Yep, June is our hosting contract renewal, and of course the May move to the new server, altogether means we need to have a really strong fundraiser this month.

So if the work done here is important to you, or if you believe in the message we are trying to convey- Truth, and Liberty, and Freedom, then please consider supporting this project this month.

Thanks in advance for helping keep the lights on here!

Remember: The Tree of Liberty.Com is entirely member financed.

We do not accept sponsors, and do not post advertising. We do not track your IP, sell your email address, record or log your activity- NOTHING!
    As a result you are provided with a clean, uncluttered, and unbiased interface for the exchange of news and information.

If you would like to help financially support The Tree of Liberty.Com you
    can send whatever you feel is appropriate via Paypal: www.paypal.com/us

Our paypal Email is: TheTreeofLiberty.Com@gmail.com

If you would prefer to contribute via snail mail please mail your contribution to :

Tree of Liberty
    PO Box 1544
    Elizabethtown, KY 42702

Please help Keep the Tree alive!

Thank you all,
    HW
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

I'll send more soon.

Two main sites I frequent are asking for operating money this month. One, TTOL, will get it - the other; not a flying figs chance with a hungry monkey. One place believes and allows free speech; the other not so much.

Thanks for the place to lurk HW.
    'You have been warned of what they will do, you have a choice.
    Sit quiet and do nothing, wait until your hands are bound behind your back,
    and you are on your knees in a ditch, begging for your life!
    Or as an American, you had the privilege to be born free,
    If you wish to die free you better get up off your ass and make it happen.
    Stand and fight damn-it, if not these just might be the last words your hear,
    ‘AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar!'

We need TOL more than ever. I will put in some extra this time around.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Next pay period, as I'm pretty skint about now. In the interim, thanks for all you do.
    If there's any faithfulness in me, it's only by His grace and totally to His glory...

God gave the solution to what's coming upon this nation and this world:

2 Chronicles 7:14
    If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Thank you.

Inbound! Thanks HW.

Thank you!

Still hoping to meet overhead costs this month... I know its only the 4th but if I don't plug for the site who will?

A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    Still hoping to meet overhead costs this month... I know its only the 4th but if I don't plug for the site who will?

Would it be indelicate to ask how much further you need to go to meet the overhead?
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post

A business idea...

to drum up funds why not have a domain where the members can have private emails and charge money for it? The profit can be used to pay for overhead costs.