Thread: CO Citizens Plan Civil Disobedience in Defiance of New Mag Restrictions

Default CO Citizens Plan Civil Disobedience in Defiance of New Mag Restrictions

CO Citizens Plan Civil Disobedience in Defiance of New Mag Restrictions

Posted on June 19, 2013 by Nick Leghorn
    There are a couple events brewing on Facebook where Colorado citizens are preparing to thumb their noses at their state’s lawmakers. Around 100 people have signed up for an event on July 1st where they will sell and transfer their “high capacity” magazines on the steps of the capitol building, in direct violation of the newly enacted “high capacity” magazine ban. It will be interesting to watch how the police react, and if there’s any media coverage of the event at all. Maybe if we get more than three Obama supporters there, members of the media will deem it worthy of mention
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It is going to be interesting to say the least
    I was worried about proof of ownership after July so I asked a gun store rep and he said

Re: Gun laws in Colorado in July

the way the new law is written, the burden of proof is on the charging officer. you do not have to prove you had bought it before July 1; it is up to them to prove you bought it after July 1. Any magazines you have prior to july 1 are grandfathered in.

Besides, the law is only aimed at transfer of magazines that are capable of holding [U]16[U] rounds or more; your 15 rounders are legal, and will continue to be safe to transfer or sell.

the new law is so damn vague, its being brought in front of the state court for an injunction hearing I believe on July 10
    Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart."
    --Pastor Adrian Rogers, Founder of Love Worth Finding ministry

sunny225 Guest

Mike Vanderboegh is going to be there.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/

Pray for him & everyone there.