Thread: Legal Victory for Tannerite

Default Legal Victory for Tannerite

Legal Victory for Tannerite

Published on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

US Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Iron-Fisted Reissue of Tannerite Sports, LLC Exploding Binary Target Patent.
    Make Long Distance Shooting even more fun with Tannerite

Tannerite Sports

Pleasant Hill, OR --(Ammoland.com)- Tannerite Sports LLC is proud to announce that its reissue patent has been approved by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
    The reissue patent provides a much broader scope of coverage and protection of their intellectual property.
    The reissue patent was published yesterday, July 23, 2013.
    More news to follow…

ABOUT
    Exploding targets are the shooters choice for long-range target practice. Tannerite was the first to come to market with binary (two-part) exploding targets, and continues to manufacture the safest and highest quality exploding targets. Tannerite products are used by hunters, recreational shooters and law enforcement agents to improve their accuracy and more fully enjoy the long-range shooting experience. www.tannerite.com

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2013/07/lega...#ixzz2a4QMMObz
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I had my first exposure to an exploding target at a rural family reunion several weeks ago. I had no idea such a thing existed. It was literally a blast. Very exciting. My teenage nephew got it on video and was thrilled. I can't share it, though, because it is only on Facebook.
    Check out my handcrafted jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lumara
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Liberty View Post
    I had my first exposure to an exploding target at a rural family reunion several weeks ago. I had no idea such a thing existed. It was literally a blast. Very exciting. My teenage nephew got it on video and was thrilled. I can't share it, though, because it is only on Facebook.
    Always keep in mind when using those targets that they can start fires if attached to flammable backings

I think exploding targets are nice, but it is money up in smoke.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

It's fertilizer and aluminum powder.

Roll your own.........(so I hear)
    .........against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Talking

Stuff one of the big ones in a hollowed out watermelon. Ask your buddy to shoot it (without telling him/her what's inside). Catch his/her reaction on video when it goes off.
    Grantbo's Misadventures <<< 40 stories of when Grantbo's life went horribly wrong