Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humana Premiums Up 80% Anthem Up 95% in KY Because of Obamacare

Quote Originally Posted by Texaslil View Post
    No, Limmer, it won't collapse. It's designed to collapse US. More of the redistibution of wealth the Zero wants. You can't add 12million more to the health care rolls (some say 30 million) without someone paying for it. Then add all the people with preexisting conditions that heretofor had to pay more to get insurance. Then add in all the muslims that have been exempted. (yes, that's right. Muslims are exempt) Then add in all the unions that were exempted and what you have is the bankruptcy of any one of us who still has any money.

If you can't pay it doesn't matter. What most people don't know that is written into the act is the ability to just go into our bank accounts and TAKE it. Rush covered it about a year ago. One of his callers said they didn't have a bank account to seize. Rush then told him they'd then place a lein on his house for the amount due. Perfect Alinsky/Marxist plan, isn't it?

Then to add insult to injury, just heard this AM on Fox that Harry Reid is planning to add ONE TRILLION dollars in new taxes. Said they just have to have more revenue. Their appetite knows no bounds. We're slated to be a nation of homeless vagabonds.
    Well, they have no house to lien. What is left is car. It's going to the junk yard when I get through with it anyhow.

Reid's One trillion plan is simply treason simple as that.

If the Government gets into the habit of stripping bank accounts then it's certainly going to create the unrest sufficient to overthrow the Government.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

You have to pass it to see whats in it.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher View Post
    I have blue cross through my school board. They didn't go up on the rates but increased the deductible up to $2k and then only 60/40 which is a rate increase compared to 2 yrs ago when we had 1500 deduct and 80/20. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Pretty soon they'll pay 0% and yet still charge you. Oh, wait, that's Obamacare. (via penalties)

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Seagull View Post
    Well, they have no house to lien. What is left is car. It's going to the junk yard when I get through with it anyhow.

If the Government gets into the habit of stripping bank accounts then it's certainly going to create the unrest sufficient to overthrow the Government.
    Well, I wouldn't put anything past them. They've already dished out a lot of misery to a lot of people without sheding a single tear. I fear for this country. Can you imagine the life 47 million on food stamps are living? Then there is the millions with no income at all save 99 wks of UE. Where are they going after that? Going to a new job? Where is that?

Just heard that for every job the Bozo created, 2 people went on food stamps. When they've gotten every thing they can from us we get to go to the death panels.

Originally Posted by Texaslil
    No, Limmer, it won't collapse. It's designed to collapse US. More of the redistribution of wealth the Zero wants. You can't add 12million more to the health care rolls (some say 30 million) without someone paying for it. Then add all the people with preexisting conditions that heretofore had to pay more to get insurance. Then add in all the Muslims that have been exempted. (yes, that's right. Muslims are exempt) Then add in all the unions that were exempted and what you have is the bankruptcy of any one of us who still has any money.

If you can't pay it doesn't matter. What most people don't know that is written into the act is the ability to just go into our bank accounts and TAKE it. Rush covered it about a year ago. One of his callers said they didn't have a bank account to seize. Rush then told him they'd then place a lien on his house for the amount due. Perfect Alinsky/Marxist plan, isn't it?

Then to add insult to injury, just heard this AM on Fox that Harry Reid is planning to add ONE TRILLION dollars in new taxes. Said they just have to have more revenue. Their appetite knows no bounds. We're slated to be a nation of homeless vagabonds.

Dang.

So we can't pay....so they'll take our little bank account/paid for house?

So we'd be better off selling the place now, paying off any and all bills, and putting ourselves into a little concrete apartment and curling up in a little ball and waiting for the ax?

Hallelujah!
    Jesus, you have overcome the World!

Every high place must come down,
    Every stronghold shall be broken,
    You wear the Victor's Crown!
    You've overcome!
    You've overcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmLKSQCydA

It would be MUCH better to include the actual premiums to understand just what it is going to be.

80% of what? 96% of What?

It is not news until specific information is included. Most Employers and everyone already knows that the rates have gone up and continues to rise. But no one is going to be able to understand collectively just how much.
    I had Anthem coverage. Myself, wife & kids.

Family coverage for early 2013 was $1,280 a month.

95% hike ($1280.00 X 195%) = $2,496/mo or $29,952 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by tygerkittn View Post
    Pretty soon they'll pay 0% and yet still charge you. Oh, wait, that's Obamacare. (via penalties)
    Hilarious, pitiful, pathetic, and true.

I dread seeing what my monthly insurance premium will be when Obamacare kicks in. I'm healthy, and currently only have catastrophic insurance so that if something happens, like health issue or accident, I won't lose my house and everything I've worked for all my life. That type of insurance is all I can afford, so I don't know what I'll do when I have to pay for a comprehensive plan that covers birth control, maternity care, and those things I will never need because those years are past. I hate Judge Roberts and the other Supremes who sold us out with their obviously unconstitutional decision that Obamacare was a valid function of government. Comprehensive insurance premiums will take all I have, and if I don't get it, I'll have the IRS to deal with. This is all so WRONG!
    Check out my handcrafted jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lumara
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Rand