Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blood Moon Tetrads and the Sign of the Woman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation The Blood Moon Tetrads and the Sign of the Woman

I posted this in the Chapel, but I wanted a larger crowd to see and explore the potential:

Many are familiar with the coming 4 blood moons that will land precisely on the 2014 and 2015 Passover and Sukkot (Feast of Booths or Tabernacles) and the related solar eclipses on the first day of the biblical new year. Alone, these signs have shown great historical significance for the Jewish people through history and the world, but there is one sign that very, very few people every pay much attention to.

In Revelation 12:1, we read about a wondrous sign in "heaven" (the sky or space) and the description: "12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth."

Also, we read in Matthew 24 were Yahshua gives the sign of his coming just after the tribulation of those days:
    29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
    “‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

For ages a few men have pondered what the "sign of the Son of Man" would be or was, but not having a proper understanding of YHWH's Laws, Seasons, and times, they failed to grasp this very important time piece.

Just before Rosh Hashana (Feast of Trumpets or Shofars) in 2017, there will be a solar eclipse on August 21, 2017, and of course, there is no moon showing during a solar eclipse. Thus possibly completing this important part of the sign of the time given by Yahshua. But, what about the critical sign he gave of the Woman clothed in the sun with the moon at her feet?

Well, since Yahshua told us He would return with the blast of the trumpet, the Feast of Trumpets or Shofars, He basically told us He would return on this very important Festival given by YHWH to Israel. These Holy Days were given as a "shadow" and a "practice" of real things to come. Since we have a series of very rare blood moon tetrads falling exactly on four consecutive Holy Days of YHWH during 2014 and 2015 and a solar eclipse just before Rosh Hashana in 2017, we need to look deeply at this day.

Astronomy has always been a hobby of mine, so using Stellarium software and setting the date for September 22, 2017, we land on the beginning of Rosh Hashana. There we see a sign in the early morning heavens, but it doesn't completely fill the sign given of the sun clothed woman. So, lets look forward one day to September 23, 2017, which BTW is also Rosh Hashana. Many do not realize that Rosh Hashana can be kept for 2 days, as often, the first sliver of the new moon isn't seen until the second day. This is why in Hebrew it is known as "the day and hour no one knows". Sound familiar?

Setting this program to 0800 on Sept 23, 2017 reveals something almost incredible! Virgo, THE VIRGIN, clothed (covered) with the sun on her shoulder, and at her feet the new moon. Upon her head is the usual 9 stars of Leo (The lion is also called Judah) BUT there is something very different on this day, Leo, Judah, has 3 additional planets making a total of 12 STARS in the crown of Virgo! Incredible! But that is not all....Virgo is also pregnant with the KING PLANET, Jupiter. It all fits the sign given in Revelation 12:1:
    "12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth."

Given all that is happening in our earth today, and what seems is about to explode, we all know things are coming to a boil. Also, given the rarity of the blood moon tetrads on the 4 Holy days of Passover and Sukkot, the solar eclipses during these years, the eclipse just before Rosh Hashana in 2017 and THIS very important sign given by Yashuah Himself to watch for, are we about to enter the last few years before Yahshua's return in 2017? The evidence is strong, and the Messiah Himself told us to look for these very things. BTW, I could NOT find another time these alignments completely filled the sign of the woman in heaven and landed on the Feast of Shofars. Incredible!
    Last edited by Thors Hammer; 08-04-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Did astrologers start changing their charts when the world switched from the Julian Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar? In other words a person born on a certain date say 1500 years ago, before the calendars changed would have been born under a certain astrological sign. But after the change a person born on that same date would be born under a different sign. How do astrologers account for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordman View Post
    Did astrologers start changing their charts when the world switched from the Julian Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar? In other words a person born on a certain date say 1500 years ago, before the calendars changed would have been born under a certain astrological sign. But after the change a person born on that same date would be born under a different sign. How do astrologers account for this?

??? I am not an "astrologer", for I study "astronomy". I do not see how your question relates to the posting, for it is not about being born under a sign. It is about an astronomical sign that appears ONLY ONCE and completely matches the sign Yahshua gave for His return. Thus pointing out we maybe about to enter a time frame of GREAT TROUBLE.

Am I missing something in your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordman View Post

Go to http://www.bethlehemstar.net/
    and read all the material.

You will then understand what Thors Hammer has presented here tonight.
    Thank you TH for posting this here, as well as the Chapel.(I might have missed it otherwise...)
    Only a brave person is willing honestly to admit, and fearlessly to face, what a sincere and logical mind discovers.
    -- Rodan of Alexandria

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Possible Impact View Post
    Go to http://www.bethlehemstar.net/
    and read all the material.

You will then understand what Thors Hammer has presented here tonight.
    Thank you TH for posting this here, as well as the Chapel.(I might have missed it otherwise...)

This^
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

As an additional input into the date of Rosh Hashana 2017, this is also a Jubilee year. Jerusalem was retaken by Israel in 1967, so 50 years later is 2017. Jubilee years hold high significance in YHWH's Torah and plans, as we see them throughout history. 1917 Balfour Declaration was a jubilee from 1967.

If Rosh Hashana of 2017 is the sign and TIME of Yashuah's return, then next spring is the beginning of the 3 1/2 years of GREAT TROUBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    As an additional input into the date of Rosh Hashana 2017, this is also a Jubilee year. Jerusalem was retaken by Israel in 1967, so 50 years later is 2017. Jubilee years hold high significance in YHWH's Torah and plans, as we see them throughout history. 1917 Balfour Declaration was a jubilee from 1967.

If Rosh Hashana of 2017 is the sign and TIME of Yashuah's return, then next spring is the beginning of the 3 1/2 years of GREAT TROUBLE.
    I am willing to bet that we've got at least another 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post

TH - I really appreciate you posting this information, and is interesting to look at in the big picture of things.

However, 2017 a Jubilee year?

Could you be confused by the difference between a Sabbatical Year and a Jubilee Year. A Sabbatical Year is every 7th year. The next Sabbatical Year is 2016. 2016 is the 3rd Sabbatical Year in the current cycle that concludes with the 7th Sabbatical Year in 2044. 2045 is then the Year of Jubilee, concluding the 6th Millennial Day... 120 Jubilee years being the 120 years referenced in B'reisheet (Genesis) 6:3.

At least that is what I thought. Please correct me is I'm wrong.

Reference:
    The reasons behind this debate: Although there was no biblical requirement to observe the Jubilee year after the Ten Tribes were exiled, the observance of the shemittah (Sabbatical year) remained a biblical obligation.

The integrity of the seven-year Sabbatical cycle depended on the larger fifty-year cycle—after completing seven seven-year cycles, a one-year hiatus was taken before the new cycle began (on the 51st year). It was thus necessary to designate a (non-observed) fiftieth “Jubilee” year. Others explain that the sages also instituted the (partial) observance of the laws of Jubilee to commemorate the biblical mitzvah.

However, there is also an opinion in the Talmud that the Jubilee is not an “in-between-cycles year,” but rather that it is the first of the next 49-year cycle, and thus not designating it would not impact the calculation of the Sabbatical cycles. This opinion also maintains that the Sages never instituted the Jubilee year as a commemoration.

Thank you Thors Hammer for researching and posting this. You have put much thought and research into it.

Can you find anything in relation to the continuation of that verse?

Revetlation 12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
    I don't suppose a comet with a large tail will be passing by soon (and it would have to be close!) after the sign of the woman and hide 1/3 of the stars, and send debris into our atmosphere to make it look like stars are falling?

I know that many comets are undiscovered, so this may yet be unknown???
    It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. - Charles A. Beard

In this day and age, the only path of honor for a patriot IS to become a traitor. - Miradus
    [/SIZE]