Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid people more likely to believe in God!

"Stupid people more likely to believe in God !"

Dear God, please make me be really, really stupid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsPaulRevere View Post
    If your credit cards don't work, your bank accounts are closed, your not allowed to work or eat you will go where they tell you to go and that is the plan.
    Those type of Christians deserve to suffer and many will fall away.

Put ALL of your faith in the Lord, not the government. There WILL be a clear signal where you have to choose who you will follow.

Choose wisely.

No credit cards, no money in the bank, they can't stop me from working and they can't stop me from eating. There's absolutely no way they can force me into doing anything. I'll laugh at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    What it cannot mean is that IQ tests for blacks are accurate, and the same tests for religious folks are not.
    Party pooper.

It's not where you are, It's where your at!

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    I think it means IQ tests are a poor measure of intelligence. The alternative is to believe black people and people of faith are of genetically inferior intelligence. What it cannot mean is that IQ tests for blacks are accurate, and the same tests for religious folks are not.

HUH! I have read your post at least 10 times ad cannot get the gist of it, I must be way to religious.

1. 1 Corinthians 1:22-24 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
      but we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
      but unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14
    The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness,
    and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

Even if you remove the Catholics and Mormons--as some do, not without reason--that's still just over 50 percent of the country. You suggest a "mandatory pick up" of EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE COUNTRY
    Gee, Me thinks I know of someone that would be more than willing to round up those two groups! Of course there will be a few million Moo Slims to help you out as well! I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

A perfect illustration of "They came for the Jews and I said nothing." level that so called "patriots" have sunk to
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Yeah, Einstein

Einstein was apparently a real dummy.
    So was Newton.
    So was William F. Buckley. Why? All believed in God, a belief not formed in a vacuum, but based on inductive analysis of the world around them.

On the other hand, scientists who live off the public dole churning out relatively useless bits of trivium based on the idea of cause and effect, who then conclude that at its core, a world of effects has no cause and who then conclude that because they are not smart enough to deduce the ultimate causative force, that there must be none....why the arrogance it must take to generate such a weltanschauung is simply breathtaking. Perhaps this arrogance constitutes the "dark energy" that accounts for most of the stuff of the universe that those scientists can't seem to find directly.

In fact, there are certain constants, certain variables, certain mathematical relationships that are balanced precisely so as to permit a world of atoms that don't collapse upon themselves and don't explode apart endlessly. The universe of all things was not merely created; it was "tuned" by something with a mind for lawfulness, and beauty, something which created the world not as a static thing, but as a play with freedom for even the smallest particles to act with unpredictability, and yet have the entire thing act together on a grand scale with uniformity and mathematical structure. Those who dismiss that which they have not yet grasped have missed one of the biggest lessons available from existing science: that the more we learn, the more evidence there is that there is still more unknown.

So I wonder how many IQ points get taken off the score for believing in God? We should just add them back in and really mess up the analysis, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    ...But is it also possible that in those higher education institutions, liberal professors and curricula train those higher intelligence people away from God?
    Nice rhetorical question - especially in light of the fact that the above is a stated goal of theirs if people only knew where to look.

It's not where you are, It's where your at!

Quote Originally Posted by tsimitpo View Post
    So I wonder how many IQ points get taken off the score for believing in God? We should just add them back in and really mess up the analysis, LOL!
    Hold on a minute, don't mooslims believe in god, yes I know it is the wrong god, but still they believe in god. Sooooooooooo.....they too would be caught up in the low IQ thingy. So is this old atheist twit saying that the world must be expunged of all that might believe in a god due to there obvious low IQ?

Wonder how mooslims fit into this equation?
    Last edited by MsPaulRevere; 08-13-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: additon