Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Street Drug Krokidil hits US

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    qft...
    What does qft mean...pardon the ignorance of acronyms

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    What does qft mean...pardon the ignorance of acronyms
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Used on internet forums when quoting someone with similar views as yours.
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Used on internet forums when quoting someone with similar views as yours.
    Okay cool thanks. I was thinking "quite fkn true"...or "quit fkn talking" lol. guess I could've bingd it but I'm tired. Preesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    joke time is over
    bet she doesnt do that again!

The war on drugs is a joke. It’s a shame that people are too stupid to learn from history. Prohibition did nothing but make billionaires out of common street thugs, bring about the NFA 1934, and give us our 35th president.

Drugs are no different. Making them illegal doesn’t stop anyone from doing them. If anything it actually exacerbates the situation. Making them legal won’t increase the usage. Pot usage would be the only thing in which I would suspect an increase. Most of the gun crime is drug based and here they are going after our guns again in the name of ‘crime control’. Most of this crime the politicians have caused through their ridiculous laws.

Legalize them and let Darwin sort it out. The only innocent victims are the babies and children of the users. Prosecute the users for this and help the children. Otherwise, the only ‘victims’ are those stupid enough to use them.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Protesting is like scratching a chalk board. It annoys but produces nothing of substance.

The reason the US will never return to the days where drugs were over the counter items is that it returns responsibility to the Individual and takes power away from our masters, our Progressive Marxist Masters
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."