Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Declares November "National Muslim Appreciation Month"

Default Obama Declares November "National Muslim Appreciation Month"

Just when you thought it could not get any worse the guy in the White House Declares November "National Muslim Appreciation Month."

http://nationalreport.net/obama-decl...ciation-month/

And yet Obama will not speak up for the thousands of Christians that are being slaughtered. Muslims really do love death and hate life.

Free ham sandwiches for all!

Liberty is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Let HIM appreciate them. I won't. Screw 'em all, including him. You won't catch me "appreciating" people that want to kill me and mine. And that includes HIM.

That's GOT TO BE satire!! Or is he REALLY that clueless... or that "in our face"?

I think I'm going to be sick. Is it wrong to "appreciate" them through a 10X scope?

Summerthyme

Notice how this slime bag muslim declares it for November when we celebrate Thanksgiving which has Christian roots, not onikslime. This creep along with his demonrat friends hate this country. I truly like the idea of a 10 x scope on a rem 700 pss to provide them with 168 grains of hog cured lead.

That bastard truly makes me sick.
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

“I will be working with Congress in making it easier for Muslims to earn a Green Card and achieve American citizenship,” Obama said. “Currently as it stands, obtaining a Visa or Green Card for a Muslim is very difficult. There are too many background checks in place and I plan to fix that.”
    What--are they complaining about the long layover in Mexico?

Obama continued, “Muslims are hardworking people who are just looking to live the American Dream like the rest of us. Mr. Matei of the Muslim Brotherhood assured me they want to come to this country to help us, not harm us.”
    Help us do what????

We're giving those countries millions in aid, so they want to come here and help us?

Do the gimmiedats know how this is going to affect their checks?

Antagonism.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]."
    [Daniel 12:10b]

This has been debunked pretty thoroughly over at TB2K. Satire.
    "We have to rebuild in a way that you will not be victimized by a similar storm again, because we don't - we're just wasting money, and we're essentially engaging in false advertising that what we're doing is restoring you to your situation that existed before the storm.

Joe Biden