Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Police Ticket Girl’s Pink Barbie Jeep For Blocking A Driveway

Default Police Ticket Girl’s Pink Barbie Jeep For Blocking A Driveway

Police Ticket Girl’s Pink Barbie Jeep For Blocking A Driveway

American Fork police ticketed a little girl’s pink Barbie Jeep after an officer noticed it in the road blocking a driveway, according to KUTV.
    Two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, reportedly left the Jeep in the street after riding around in it. An officer saw the vehicle and placed it in their driveway.

When their dad woke up the next morning, he noticed an “abandoned vehicle tag” on the Barbie Jeep.

Click title for more.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]."
    [Daniel 12:10b]

Um, OMFG?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

MISLEADING! read the ENTIRE article:

Quote Originally Posted by cbslocal
    Two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, reportedly left the Jeep in the street after riding around in it. An officer saw the vehicle and placed it in their driveway.

When their dad woke up the next morning, he noticed an “abandoned vehicle tag” on the Barbie Jeep.

There was no fine or notice on the ticket, though.

“We would hope that people would appreciate the fact that we’re there in their neighborhood and we’re looking out for them and their property,” police told KUTV.

The girls say they’ve learned a lesson and will keep the Barbie Jeep in the garage from now on.
    “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again in the yoke of bondage.” (Galatians 5:1 KJV)

Won't bow to man. Won't bow to government. Won't bow to greed. Won't bow to false hope. Won't bow to self. Won't bow to modern code. Won't sell my soul to a dead world. I Defy.
    - The World is a Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by .30-30 View Post
    MISLEADING! read the ENTIRE article:
    That's less annoying, but still a little too busy-bodyish. Nice of the LEO to move the jeep out of the way, but don't put fake violation notices on stuff.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

mmmm

SOMEONE is sadly temporarily deficient in sense of humor I think...
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    mmmm

Yes, I think I might be a quart low in that regard today...

Outbound

The Frigid Times

Wonder if they checked her drivers license, registration and proof of insurance. / sarcasm.,

hu·mor
    ˈ(h)yo͞omər
    noun
    noun: humour; noun: humor; noun: cardinal humor; plural noun: cardinal humors
    the quality of being amusing or comic, esp. as expressed in literature or speech.
    "his tales are full of humor"
    synonyms:comedy, comical aspect, funny side, fun, amusement, funniness, hilarity, jocularity; More
    "We have to rebuild in a way that you will not be victimized by a similar storm again, because we don't - we're just wasting money, and we're essentially engaging in false advertising that what we're doing is restoring you to your situation that existed before the storm.”

Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    mmmm

Yes - the brown stripe just above his eyebrows indicates that he is down a quart.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Way many years ago I stuffed a very high performance 327 into an Austin-Healey 3000. I sometimes would come back to the car from some store and see a parking ticket under the windshield wiper:

"Parked with intent to speed".

Lotsa cops have a good sense of humor...
    You're from BATFE? Come right in! I use all your fine products!