Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Grid Exercise Drill - Nov 13-14, 2013

Angry Power Grid Exercise Drill - Nov 13-14, 2013

I thought that it might be wise to begin a thread on the forthcoming Electric Power Grid Exercise scheduled for November 13-14 of 2013. In a number of respects this excercise will be similar to the exercises: (1) on 911, (2) the London underground bombing, (3) the Boston bombing and (4) last weeks Wash. DC exercise.

The question remains: "What will the Masonic New World Order Globalist have in store for us then?"

Clearly, they are continuing to pre-condition the public with these panic exercises which include illegal search and seizures, etc. These together with the satelitte ELF wave mind control exercises. (Refer to last link).

It appears that a certain part of the USA will go without electricity for a day or two.....

Please continue to post info on this Grid Exercise as it develops.

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government

Written by: Tara Dodrill Alternative Energy August 28, 2013 147 Comments

Power grid vulnerabilities are finally garnering some attention by government officials.
    An electrical grid joint drill simulation is being planned in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Thousands of utility workers, FBI agents, anti-terrorism experts, governmental agencies, and more than 150 private businesses are involved in the November power grid drill.
    The downed power grid simulation will reportedly focus on both physical and cyber attacks. The antiquated electrical system in the United States has been one of the most neglected pieces of integral infrastructure.
    The EMP Commission, created by Congress, released a report in 2008 calling for increased planning and testing, and a stockpiling of needed repair items.
    The SHIELD Act, which is stalled in Congress, is the first serious piece of legislation in many years to attempt to address the vulnerabilities of the power grid in. As previously reported by Off The Grid News, a recent American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) report gave the power grid a “D+” when grading various pieces of infrastructure and public services in the United States.
    The disaster drill is being described as a crisis practice unlike anything the real power grid has ever experienced. The GridEX II drill Nov. 13-14 will focus primarily on how governments will react if the electrical grid fails and, for instance, the food supply chain collapses.
    American utility companies are responsible for running approximately 5,800 power plants and about 450,000 high-voltage transmission lines, controlled by various devices which have been put into place over the past decades. Some of the utility companies which oversee the power grid reportedly use “antique computer protocols” which are “probably” safe from cyber hackers,” The New York Times reported.
    The Times said experts call the power grid the nation’s “glass jaw.” Even the military gets 99 percent of its power the same way everyday citizens get it – from commercially run companies.
    Harness the power of the sun when the power goes out…
    “If an adversary lands a knockout blow, [experts] fear, it could black out vast areas of the continent for weeks; interrupt supplies of water, gasoline, diesel fuel and fresh food; shut down communications; and create disruptions of a scale that was only hinted at by Hurricane Sandy and the attacks of Sept. 11,” The Times said.
    Former Federal Energy Regulatory Commission chairman Curt Hebert stated that if the nation fails at electricity, “we’re going to fail miserably” at everything else.
    Hebert also noted that during prior power grid drills, the scenario assumed the system would be up and running again relatively quickly after an attack. This drill will assume it’s out much longer.
    If the power grid fails, a lack of electricity and food delivery are only the first wave of troubles facing the American people. Police could face major problems with civil unrest. Of course, there also would not be any electric heating or cooling, which easily could lead to many deaths depending on the season.
    A 2012 report by the National Academy of Science said terrorists could cripple the nation by damaging or destroying hard-to-replace components, some of which aren’t even made in the United States.
    “Of particular concern are giant custom-built transformers that increase the voltage of electricity to levels suited for bulk transmission and then reduce voltage for distribution to customers,” The Times said in a summary of the report. “… Replacing them can take many months.”
    Said Clark W. Gellings, a researcher at the Electric Power Research Institute, “I don’t think we pay quite enough attention to the technology fixes that would allow us to make the power system more resilient.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs6wL...layer_embedded

Source:
    http://www.offthegridnews.com/2013/0...us-government/

DR. John Hall:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.qE483pUVjB8

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The question I have had, and continue to have, is if these folks are actually going to be shutting down the electrical grid anywhere and if so, where? The shutting down of an electrical grid in just one city would have horrendous effects that are so far reaching it is almost unimaginable. I have read "One Second After" a couple of times and it is gives some real teeth to the idea of what would happen even in a short period of time to the infrastructure of people's lives and livelihood.
    I cussed-out a board member, and I didn't even get a T-shirt when I was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by loadnup View Post
    The question I have had, and continue to have, is if these folks are actually going to be shutting down the electrical grid anywhere and if so, where? The shutting down of an electrical grid in just one city would have horrendous effects that are so far reaching it is almost unimaginable. I have read "One Second After" a couple of times and it is gives some real teeth to the idea of what would happen even in a short period of time to the infrastructure of people's lives and livelihood.
    Spot on. I was asked yesterday in an interview about this exercise... I said that if TPTB actually shut down any significant portion of the national grid for even a few days, that there should be manslaughter indictments, because an unknown number of people will die.

Unintended consequences, indeed.
    In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.
    Proverbs 21:20

I'd suggest a scenario in which the grid attacks are politically motivated, uncoordinated independent actions and geographically widespread. I see that scenario as being quite relevant to potential future events.

OK, I don't deal in fear and hyperbole so I will make my statement and leave the thread.

Nothing is going to be shut down in the aforementioned drill in November. The only power lost will be if a drunk driver hits a pole (or something of that same ilk.)

These exercises are typically measurements and assessments of response times - what could Administrators do if A, B, E and H were taken out of service? What about B, E, F and R? Are alternate circuits available? Would there be a domino effect? i.e, if Ohio went off would it take Indiana with it?

BTW, think of my alpha designations as cities on the map for purposes of this discussion. Just sayin'.

These events are largely table topped. Years ago, I drove through a FEMA - NLE in the Northeast and basically didn't know it except for a few small groups making notes, charting roads, etc. Computers, manpower models and estimates based upon existing knowledge.

I am paging NightDriver because he has expanded familiarity doing drills and assessments and can paint the picture and the details much better than I can.

The vulnerability of the grid is a great weakness at the heart of this nation. Confining the discussion to conspiracy or unbridled, unfounded fear is useless and will never address the issue in a constructive manner.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

Ben has it DEAD ON! These are TABLETOP DRILLS. There will be a LOT of agencies that deploy people, move equipment, make comms connections, etc. so there are a LOT of folks who may not be in the board rooms or EOC's and participate by moving trucks or trainers of supplies etc.

MANY EOC's and Emergency Operations Teams move people to see just how close their plans match real world conditions.

I would DEARLY LOVE a SOURCE for "It appears that a certain part of the USA will go without electricity for a day or two....." ESPECIALLY some one who is participating.

At the moment your whole premise is just tantalizing woo. Unless of course you have PLAYED this game at this level before in which case you will have a source for the above.
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/

This is strange. Earlier today I was grocery shopping and all the lights went out and all computers went down. Thinking it was nothing unusual, I went about my business.
    Then just now my husband calls. He works up at the power plant and something very strange happened and tells me he can't come home quite yet. He didn't say what it was put there is a lot of steam coming out of the mountain! No news on this at all. It's Geo-termol. Strange.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post
    OK, I don't deal in fear and hyperbole so I will make my statement and leave the thread.

Nothing is going to be shut down in the aforementioned drill in November. The only power lost will be if a drunk driver hits a pole (or something of that same ilk.)

These exercises are typically measurements and assessments of response times - what could Administrators do if A, B, E and H were taken out of service? What about B, E, F and R? Are alternate circuits available? Would there be a domino effect? i.e, if Ohio went off would it take Indiana with it?

BTW, think of my alpha designations as cities on the map for purposes of this discussion. Just sayin'.

These events are largely table topped. Years ago, I drove through a FEMA - NLE in the Northeast and basically didn't know it except for a few small groups making notes, charting roads, etc. Computers, manpower models and estimates based upon existing knowledge.

I am paging NightDriver because he has expanded familiarity doing drills and assessments and can paint the picture and the details much better than I can.

The vulnerability of the grid is a great weakness at the heart of this nation. Confining the discussion to conspiracy or unbridled, unfounded fear is useless and will never address the issue in a constructive manner.
    The exercise outline .pdf is embedded in the OP link. It does not include the scenario but clearly states it is theoretical exercise only.

If I"m not mistaken, the point to this thread is that way too often when an exercise is in progress, the real deal occurs. No one is saying they are shutting the power down for the exercise, they are saying heads up, history has a way of making these things go hot.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    If I"m not mistaken, the point to this thread is that way too often when an exercise is in progress, the real deal occurs. No one is saying they are shutting the power down for the exercise, they are saying heads up, history has a way of making these things go hot.
    Reading comp MUCH????

this is PRECISELY what was posted:

' "It appears that a certain part of the USA will go without electricity for a day or two....." '

And that ISN'T saying power will go off????

It's in frelling ENGLISH RIGHT THERE!!!!

So you most certainly ARE mistaken about what was literally SAID!
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/