Thread: Zojirushi in the mail - Bread machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zojirushi in the mail - Bread machine

Anyone have any secrets or favorites?
    The one I got is Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso BB-PAC20 Bread Machine.

It'll arrive just in time for the wife's Birthday. She'll still get a night out on the town too

She works a lot so she doesn't get much time to sit home baking, so she makes a lot of stuff from frozen dough. Flat breads, sausage wraps etc.. but not bread. We get our bread and pay ~4-5 bucks/loaf. Dave's killer bread or other higher end bread usually. I can't do the cheaper wonder bread stuff.

It's a long ways to town now and it's a 2 hour drive to the nearest Costco where I like their garlic loaf bread so I'm really hoping to do some stuff like that.

Also I intend to grind my own grains here pretty soon so hopefully if I get the right grinder I'll be able to use this machine with that.

So hopefully this'll turn into a recipe thread for bread machines, tips tricks etc.

I have one too and I love it!

Don’t buy from a faceless chain.
    Buy from a friend.

Shop Avon Online! - www.LizMetcalf.com
    Liz Metcalf
    - The Tree of Liberty's Avon Lady

Ours is about fifteen years old. The basic bread recipe in on the machine. It is ok but the Italian recipe in the book is better. Has olive oil, not butter and no evaporated milk. The Italian is similar the French bread.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

Like OC said we have one. They can be tempermental and if you can learn the work arounds, ST has a thread here about the machines someplace, they are excellent machines!

Or hey I know I started that thread cause I was ready to run the damned thing over with the truck to prove a point, about how tempermental they can be. ST chimed in there's a method of addding stuff to the machine in order to get the bread to come out right and you HAVE to use that exact method or you get a lump of bleh every single time.

There's a forum out on the net just for this machine btw.

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

thanks *running off to google land*