Thread: Woman Hospitalized After Being Glued To Toilet Seat at Home Depot

Default Woman Hospitalized After Being Glued To Toilet Seat at Home Depot

Woman Hospitalized After Being Glued To Toilet Seat at Home Depot

by Jon David Kahn 6 Dec 2013
    GEORGIA - According to an incident report filed at the Banks County Sheriff's Office, a woman found herself glued to a toilet seat after using the restroom at the Home Depot store in Banks Crossing last week. Someone allegedly put glue on every toilet seat in the women's restroom. Unfortunately, the woman didn't realize this until she was already stuck.

Emergency medical services personnel were called in to help remove the woman from the toilet. She was then transported to a Gainesville hospital where she received treatment.
    The store manager found a brown paper sack in the restroom containing a bottle of Loctite GO2 glue, a product that not only boasts of durability, but also versatility

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...-at-Home-Depot
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

I bet she glued herself.

I don't put my behind on a toilet seat without looking at it. Does she want us to believe that she sat on the seat without seeing the glue, and felt nothing when she sat down? Glues don't stay usable until they come in contact with human skin and then bond instantly. Jusst too many holes in this story.

She's looking for a nice payday and doesn't mind being embarrassed to get it.

yeah, i am always leary of these stories as well. i dont make it a habit of sitting on a toilet without making sure there isnt any wet spots on it..

not really in to sitting on another guys pee..

i gotta believe MOST folks are the same way..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    I bet she glued herself.

I don't put my behind on a toilet seat without looking at it. Does she want us to believe that she sat on the seat without seeing the glue, and felt nothing when she sat down? Glues don't stay usable until they come in contact with human skin and then bond instantly. Jusst too many holes in this story.

She's looking for a nice payday and doesn't mind being embarrassed to get it.
    Looks like you might right. Here is a follow-up story from one of our local papers.

This Home Depot is not far from the Church I pastor.

From The Athens Banner-Herald

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2...ing-unresolved
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

well, after watching an interview with this woman,,if she did it to herself,, she should move to hollywood..

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/v...tlink_homepage

hollywood california,,not hollywood georgia..lol
    nemophilist.

The glue used isn't even available in the store, and is hard enough to sand after 15 minutes. They have a security camera showing that no-one but her entered the bathroom, in the optimum drying period.

Sounds like she got her 15 minutes of fame, but isn't going to get the Christmas payday that she was looking for.

I'm sure the cops will get to the bottom of this and put a lid on it.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    I'm sure the cops will get to the bottom of this and put a lid on it.
    Ba rump bump!