Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Couple to Marry on Float During Rose Parade

Default Gay Couple to Marry on Float During Rose Parade

Where have I been? I missed this latest news about the lovely Rose Bowl Parade. My friend who was a Rose Bowl queen some years ago must be sickened about this latest push by the homosexuals.

Wait a minute. Wasn't the deal that all we normal people had to do was leave the sodomites alone and they would be happy? So now they want to get married in your children's face on top of a float in this once beautiful parade. Their hands are all over everything! Gross!

These homosexuals are the cause of many a child's death due to the spread of AIDS....and they want to flaunt themselves in front of everyone. You would think they would hide in shame for what they have done. This is shameful, perverse, heartless, faithless and flat out disgusting!!!

Gay Couple to Marry on Float During Rose Parade

By Alec Torres
    December 20, 2013 1:49 PM
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...de-alec-torres#!

During the 125th New Year’s Day Rose Parade this year in Pasadena, on a giant wedding-cake-shaped float, two gay men will be married. Danny Leclair and Aubrey Loots, both hairstylists who own Studio DNA Salons, a L.A. salon chain, were selected from a lottery held at a same-sex-wedding expo earlier this year, and will be riding a float sponsored by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

“One of the things we’re really excited about is we’re standing on the shoulders of thousands of men and women who came before us in this fight for marriage equality,” Leclair says.

Leclair and Loots’s wedding is the first gay wedding at the Rose Parade, but it’s not the first wedding at the parade, period: A ceremony in 1989 was viewed by nearly 500,000 people at the event and millions on television.

AIDS Healthcare Foundation president Michael Weinstein says that the wedding fits with the float’s theme, “Love is the Best Protection,” and argues that legitimizing gay relationships and encouraging commitment from gay men will make them safer from risks such as AIDS.
    -
    -

Well now I am offended and want the parade to either disallow the float or for the networks to refuse to show the parade. Seems only fair doesn't it.

Scary what's going to be popping out of those wedding cakes these days.

I'm SOOOOOOOO SICK of the gays and shoving their cow$h!t down our throats on TV.

The only things we watch anymore are live sports and hard or breaking news on FOX News. Beyond that, the liberal agenda gets nothing from us!
    A Christian Conservative praying for our shattered Republic.

Today, Britain pardoned Alan Turing --
    Alan Turing, a British mathematician, cryptanalyst, and computer scientist, had one of the most celebrated minds of the 20th century. His "Turing machine" was a precursor to the modern computer, and he helped crack codes used by Nazi Germany in World War II, significantly helping the British war effort.

There are many things I could call their union, but "marriage" is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    Today, Britain pardoned Alan Turing --

Alan Turing, a British mathematician, cryptanalyst, and computer scientist, had one of the most celebrated minds of the 20th century. His "Turing machine" was a precursor to the modern computer, and he helped crack codes used by Nazi Germany in World War II, significantly helping the British war effort.
    Too bad he was mentally ill. He should have gotten psychiatric help for his disorder, then he may have had a better life.
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Too bad he was mentally ill. He should have gotten psychiatric help for his disorder, then he may have had a better life.
    No, just standard operating procedure for too many years --
    He was also gay, and, in 1952, he was convicted of "gross indecency" for having a homosexual relationship with a man. He had his security clearance removed, and he was chemically castrated. He killed himself two years later at the age of 41.
    For 60 years, people in the U.K. have campaigned to have Turing pardoned. Today, it appears that has happened.
    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/alan-...#ixzz2oLatw0gi

I have no desire to see anyone get married on a float at the Rose Bowl Parade. It's stupid. For a gay couple to get married.... it's not only stupid but sick and perverted.

Quote Originally Posted by finchbird View Post
    I have no desire to see anyone get married on a float at the Rose Bowl Parade. It's stupid. For a gay couple to get married.... it's not only stupid but sick and perverted.
    I agree that it is in bad taste.

But I also understand why.