Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Gay Couple to Marry on Float During Rose Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Did the Rose Parade follow through with this today?
    Hi Anna.

Yes, the same sex couple had a 'wedding' in front of the children today, as they rode past them on the AIDs float.

If it weren't for the homosexuals, there would be a lot of children still alive that died due to their having gay sex and spreading AIDs, the disease that has killed so many innocent people.

The 'marriage' reminded me of this scripture.....This is why God hates homosexuality so much. Christ lives within those who are Christian, and when a Christian falls into the sin of homosexual sex, it involves the Lord.
    1 Corinthians 6:18
    Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

125th Rose Parade hosts its first same-sex wedding

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...715_story.html

(Reed Saxon/ Associated Press ) - Aubrey Loots, right, and Danny Leclair, the first gay couple to be married aboard a float in the Tournament of Roses, kiss after being wed by the Rev. Alfreda Lanoix of the Unity Fellowship Church of Christ, left, aboard the AIDS Healthcare Foundation float in the 125th Rose Parade in Pasadena, Calif., Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014.

Continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Hi Anna.

Yes, the same sex couple had a 'wedding' in front of the children today, as they rode past them on the AIDs float.

If it weren't for the homosexuals, there would be a lot of children still alive that died due to their having gay sex and spreading AIDs, the disease that has killed so many innocent people.

The 'marriage' reminded me of this scripture.....This is why God hates homosexuality so much. Christ lives within those who are Christian, and when a Christian falls into the sin of homosexual sex, it involves the Lord.
    1 Corinthians 6:18
    Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

125th Rose Parade hosts its first same-sex wedding

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...715_story.html

(Reed Saxon/ Associated Press ) - Aubrey Loots, right, and Danny Leclair, the first gay couple to be married aboard a float in the Tournament of Roses, kiss after being wed by the Rev. Alfreda Lanoix of the Unity Fellowship Church of Christ, left, aboard the AIDS Healthcare Foundation float in the 125th Rose Parade in Pasadena, Calif., Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014.

Continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Lav, why'd you have to do that to me!

GROSS!

Talk about butt ugly.

Well I lost my appetite this morn..
    Thanks for helping me with the diet folks........

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

I heard the honeymoon was a pain in the butt........

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    I heard the honeymoon was a pain in the butt........

That there is hilarious!

Great! You have Unity Fellowship Church of Christ promoting gay intercourse on a float about AIDS. These folks are ALL nuts. And we wonder what's wrong in America?
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

I didn't watch because of this float.
    Some people are only alive because there are laws against killing them.