Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127

Thread: ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Reconquisted California
    Posts
    13,436

    Default ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

    Just like sheep that will eventually be taken to the slaughter. They know where they are being lead, but are going anyway......because they feel they must mind the government. That is what I take from the photo anyway.

    ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of Connecticut That’s Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

    Dec. 31, 2013 10:32pm
    Jason Howerton
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...owners-chills/

    A now-viral photo showing a long line of Connecticut residents waiting to register their guns and ammo is circulating across the Internet — and it’s sending chills down the backs of some gun owner.


    Photo credit: George Roelofson/WTNH.

    Connecticut gun owners are rushing to register certain firearms and ammunition that will be considered illegal contraband in the new year.

    Under a wide-ranging gun control law passed after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, they have until Tuesday to submit the paperwork with the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection.

    “Holy crap. Looks like Weimar Germany,” Twitter user @votermom said of the photo.

    “Another disgusting picture from Connecticut . . .men waiting in line to register guns with the government,” user @chipwoods commented.
    “First, they came for the guns,” @PaulRReyes added.

    “Life is too short to live in a state that does this to its residents,” Twitter user @lancemfisher declared.

    And there are plenty more comments where that came from.

    Continued......
    -
    -

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    No signs saying it is time to vote the bums out...
    The Great Way is gateless,
    Approached in a thousand ways.
    Once past this checkpoint
    You stride through the universe.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    751

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by fugeguy View Post
    No signs saying it is time to vote the bums out...
    voting.. yeah, that's working real well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganman View Post
    voting.. yeah, that's working real well.

    Ahh..... there IS hope here under the Tree. :)



    "Voting" as a 14th amendment zit on the back of some behind-the-scenes Washington hierarchists' nether region is exactly what has brought this disaster upon us.

    http://www.newswithviews.com/LeMieux/michael108.htm

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,009

    Default

    Leave Connecticut.

    I am disgusted by the sheep scared that they will be prosecuted next year.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

    I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

    Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

    Good day.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Born on a Mountaintop
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    I keep hearing that when the revolution starts against the tyrants, "we" have a lot more guns than "they" do.

    These sheep are the "they" whose guns we count on that number
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

    “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”


    "Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Just like sheep that will eventually be taken to the slaughter. They know where they are being lead, but are going anyway......because they feel they must mind the government. That is what I take from the photo anyway.

    ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of Connecticut That’s Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

    Dec. 31, 2013 10:32pm
    Jason Howerton
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...owners-chills/

    A now-viral photo showing a long line of Connecticut residents waiting to register their guns and ammo is circulating across the Internet — and it’s sending chills down the backs of some gun owner.


    Photo credit: George Roelofson/WTNH.

    Connecticut gun owners are rushing to register certain firearms and ammunition that will be considered illegal contraband in the new year.

    Under a wide-ranging gun control law passed after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, they have until Tuesday to submit the paperwork with the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection.

    “Holy crap. Looks like Weimar Germany,” Twitter user @votermom said of the photo.

    “Another disgusting picture from Connecticut . . .men waiting in line to register guns with the government,” user @chipwoods commented.
    “First, they came for the guns,” @PaulRReyes added.

    “Life is too short to live in a state that does this to its residents,” Twitter user @lancemfisher declared.

    And there are plenty more comments where that came from.

    Continued......
    Yet another example of why we're screwed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Deep in the Matrix
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    This helps the state find mentally disturbed people who should not have guns. See? We will all be safer!

    But, then, the state thinks that anyone with a gun is mentally disturbed. It is nice of them to sign themselves up for the list!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    This helps the state find mentally disturbed people who should not have guns. See? We will all be safer!

    But, then, the state thinks that anyone with a gun is mentally disturbed. It is nice of them to sign themselves up for the list!
    This is exactly what they did in California. First they registered the guns. Later, with the stroke of a pen, they made it illegal for certain "groups" of people to keep their legally purchased and registered guns. The police were dispatched to seize those guns. It will happen in Connecticut too.

    California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

    Wearing bulletproof vests and carrying 40-caliber Glock pistols, nine California Justice Department agents assembled outside a ranch-style house in a suburb east of Los Angeles. They were looking for a gun owner who’d recently spent two days in a mental hospital.

    They knocked on the door and asked to come in. About 45 minutes later, they came away peacefully with three firearms.

    California is the only state that tracks and disarms people with legally registered guns who have lost the right to own them, according to Attorney General Kamala Harris. Almost 20,000 gun owners in the state are prohibited from possessing firearms, including convicted felons, those under a domestic violence restraining order or deemed mentally unstable.

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...bear-arms.html
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,040

    Default

    When we hear the battle cries of people surrounded in their homes in Connecticut by jackbooted thugs, people who DID NOT surrender or stand compliantly in line to register ...

    Who will ride to their rescue?

    Or will we stand by our mantra that "should have moved out of Connecticut"?

    Who will be the sheep then?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •