Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by michiganman View Post
    voting.. yeah, that's working real well.

Ahh..... there IS hope here under the Tree. :)

"Voting" as a 14th amendment zit on the back of some behind-the-scenes Washington hierarchists' nether region is exactly what has brought this disaster upon us.

http://www.newswithviews.com/LeMieux/michael108.htm

Leave Connecticut.

I am disgusted by the sheep scared that they will be prosecuted next year.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

I keep hearing that when the revolution starts against the tyrants, "we" have a lot more guns than "they" do.

These sheep are the "they" whose guns we count on that number
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I keep hearing that when the revolution starts against the tyrants, "we" have a lot more guns than "they" do.

These sheep are the "they" whose guns we count on that number
    I would be ashamed to stand in that line.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Very sad. Might as well just put a guillontine at the head of the line

I do hope these sheep, these cowards, these "Men" of no conviction get whatever they have coming to them.

The only problem is those of us who would never submit to such a thing will be getting it along with them.

It's clear that our true enemy is not some Islamist, some Iranian, some Chinese or Russian but rather our very own Govt.

In a way you can't blame them however. They are acting as all tyranny's do. You can't really be mad at a fire for burning you if you allowed it to get out of control. These "Men" like the fire controlling them...it makes them feel safe. They who do this are just as much to blame as the Tyrants who impose these regulations, perhaps even more so.

In the end, which may or may not be coming soon, we will try and reason out who was to blame for our situation. All we need to do is look to ourselves. When the time came for us to do something, to stand for something, we decided we had too much to lose ...untill we lost everything.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I do hope these sheep, these cowards, these "Men" of no conviction get whatever they have coming to them.

The only problem is those of us who would never submit to such a thing will be getting it along with them.

It's clear that our true enemy is not some Islamist, some Iranian, some Chinese or Russian but rather our very own Govt.

In a way you can't blame them however. They are acting as all tyranny's do. You can't really be mad at a fire for burning you if you allowed it to get out of control. These "Men" like the fire controlling them...it makes them feel safe. They who do this are just as much to blame as the Tyrants who impose these regulations, perhaps even more so.

In the end, which may or may not be coming soon, we will try and reason out who was to blame for our situation. All we need to do is look to ourselves. When the time came for us to do something, to stand for something, we decided we had too much to lose ...untill we lost everything.
    Well said, friiend.

This is disgusting!!!

If its time to register, its time to hide them.

If its time to hide them, its time to use them.

Default Leaving a tyrannical state

WAS in Massachusetts for 41 years...

NOW a New Hampshire resident for the last four months. No State income tax, no sales tax, few firearms restrictions, can still follow the Red Sox!

~Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Very sad. Might as well just put a guillontine at the head of the line
    ...that's coming soon, scripture says so!