Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

Dual residence.
    Maine would be a good choice.
    CT LE can't confiscate what's not there....
    Just a thought.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

The best part?

They still call Conn. "The Constitution State"

Oh that's just rich. ROTFLMAO.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    And what about those who are economically trapped behind enemy lines and cannot flee?
    We die when the culling starts.

In the movie, "Defiance" about the Tuvia brothers there was a scene where one of the brothers was talking to a Rabbi and had a small opportunity to prevent a bunch of jews from being sent to camps. He said everything he could to persuade the rabbi to convince him to talk his congregation to escape with the partisans into the woods.

The Rabbi said no. He said we can't abandon our families. The brother told him so bring them along. They will have a better chance at survival with us.

The rabbi refused and that whole community perished.
    At the end of the movie credits they wrote the survival percentage rates between camp survivors and partisans... Guess who survived more often...

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

And what about those who are economically trapped behind enemy lines and cannot flee?
    Or the ones who refuse to leave.......

My fights here...I'm going no where!!!

Plenty of tyrants to take out.....

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Or the ones who refuse to leave.......

My fights here...I'm going no where!!!

Plenty of tyrants to take out.....
    Yeah man, you are in a very target rich enviroment.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    What's the matter? All this commentary chaffing your ass?

Feeling the shame?

Good.

You just traded liberty for temporary security and comfort.

You had your chance, rationalized your compliance, and meekly knelt at the alter of tyranny.

Let that burn in real good.

You are an ineffectual that let your government force you to resign your liberties.

......and the told me to be nice.

What up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    How many MRAPs did they get in CT.???????

I'm sure MA. and NY would lend in theirs as well to do some "collections" with the non-compliant.
    From the Montville Patch

http://montville-ct.patch.com/groups...police-service
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

If the past is any indicator gun owners in RI can expect the same fate as gun owners in CT.
    http://blogs.wpri.com/2013/01/01/new...ss-revolution/
    New Year’s Day marks 78 years since RI ‘Bloodless Revolution’
    It was on New Year’s Day in 1935 that Governor T.F. Green and his allies carried out what became known as Rhode Island’s “Bloodless Revolution,” a seizure of state government by the Democratic Party that remains one of the most breathtaking power grabs in American history.

. . .former Coventry Rep. Nicholas Gorham, a Republican, complained that “Rhode Island’s Animal Farm began in 1935, with the ‘Bloodless Revolution.’”

. . .When the new session began on Jan. 1, however, Democratic Lt. Gov. Robert Quinn refused to seat Republican senators elected in contested races – and lo and behold, a Democratic recount certified the Democrats the winners.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Hot topic to say the least.
    I look at it this way:
    If the State wants my registered weapons they can have them. Just hand them over. I'm surprised more people in CT didn't sell their registered weapons to family outside the State, but whatever.

A weapon's a thing, and you can always get more things. But if you're in prison for trying to make a "political" statement what use are you to anyone? Or your family?

Personally, I plan to sell all my registered weapons to my dad via a FFL Dealer so the paperwork's all there for them to inspect.
    Keep the house "clean." If I get a visit from the badge monkeys my attorney's on speed dial.
    Good job. You're doing what everybody should be doing -- observing the enemy, assessing the situation, and making plans.

This is coming to EVERY state, even my beloved Idaho. Start implementing your plans now. While you still have time to maneuver.

I bet many folks in that line back in Connecticut had wished they had bought all their guns through private parties with no paperwork, stockpiled ammo, didn't sign up for that concealed weapons permit, and wasted all their money on the NRA.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

There is an active insurgency going on right now. Only it's just not shooting so it doesn't get any air time.

But there are a lot of men (and I suppose women too) who have put themselves in harm's way by NOT complying with various laws.

Some are in prison right now, either on false charges, or on very real ones that came about as part of their refusal.

You're not wrong if you say that you had to do this because they already knew about XYZ weapon. But you would be wrong if you're not already actively linking up OFFLINE with other people in CT who are upset about this and are looking for ways to deal with what is the inevitable conclusion of this usurpation of your rights.
    Yep. And anyone with sense is NOT detailing what they're doing on the 'net!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade Failure
    Agreed.

There are many thousands of us in CT who became instant felons today.

Conversations are occurring. I will say no more to that end.
    Yep....and in NY state as well. I haven't seen the figures, but let's just leave it at this- I know NO ONE who has registered/turned in their "semi-automatic" evil black rifles. NOT ONE. I'm sure they exist, especially in the cities in the eastern part of the state. (NY, for anyone who doesn't know). But essentially, that law is being ignored by probably 99% of those who are supposedly subject to it.

And Chicom- you aren't special. Don't make me prove it!

Summerthyme