Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    how much time have you spent behind bars? what is the longest period behind bars you have spent? just curious,,as i have been to jail for an extended time and i dont damn any man for wishing to avoid it.. you certainly are not accomplishing anything for your cause while sitting in jail..
    This ...

Plus, Kestrel, how much money are you willing to send to the patriots in CT who you advise should just go to jail? Are you willing to pay their mortgage for them while they sit there? Feed their kids?

Let's have a little less condemnation in this thread for our brothers and sisters trapped in CT. It's complete **** that they've got to take persecution from the state AND the couch-patriots out there who are condemning them for not dying in a shootout or going to prison.

I don't condemn those men standing in the line. I condemn the corrupt government.....who is ALLOWED by their own tax payer paid representatives to order them to stand in that line.
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel0313 View Post
    As you so eloquently put it, an extended period.

My point is if jail scares you, death is beyond comprehension.

You by your own acquiescence prove my point.
    wow, you have an interesting view on life and death,,or at least assumptions on others views.. i personally am not afraid of death.certainly is not beyond comprehension,,not in my mind anyway.

while i am not "afraid" of going to jail again,,if those are my two options,,i have zero problem with singing my warrior song to the otherside over going to prison for years..in the meantime,,i do my best to lie low and be left alone..i cant damn others for doin the same...
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Dual residence.
    Maine would be a good choice.
    CT LE can't confiscate what's not there....
    Just a thought.
    Nope, but they can come to your house with a SWAT team and kill all of your family including the dog on suspicion that you have banned weapons...

upon further pondering i must ask,, why would a free man allow himself to be incarcerated by an unjust law to begin with?
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    This ...

Plus, Kestrel, how much money are you willing to send to the patriots in CT who you advise should just go to jail? Are you willing to pay their mortgage for them while they sit there? Feed their kids?

Let's have a little less condemnation in this thread for our brothers and sisters trapped in CT. It's complete **** that they've got to take persecution from the state AND the couch-patriots out there who are condemning them for not dying in a shootout or going to prison.
    I know I won't stick my neck out; it's too lonely out there.

Quote Originally Posted by saulteux View Post
    I know I won't stick my neck out; it's too lonely out there.
    Seems like if you'd stick your neck out for the Feds to chop, there's plenty of patriots who would stab you in the back for not doing it the way THEY would.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Seems like if you'd stick your neck out for the Feds to chop, there's plenty of patriots who would stab you in the back for not doing it the way THEY would.
    Exactly. Which is why I won't. I'll die for my family and friends, but no one else.

If you don't comply then you need to distance yourself from family and others who'd turn you in.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by saulteux View Post
    Exactly. Which is why I won't. I'll die for my family and friends, but no one else.
    aYEP...
    nemophilist.