Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    Yes, I'm feeling pretty free.

Registration will result in confiscation. It has been proven in 3 states already. I wouldn't expect people in the northeast to engage in, or be effective in any speculative insurgency. I consider them and California as pacified zones.

Sorry, but there it is.

Why would I cross the nation to fight for people who won't fight for themselves, and more than likely assist their government in a feeble attempt to curry favor with that government?
    This

If you are waiting for someone else to ride to your rescue, to save you, you are lost already. Our forefathers didn't expect someone to ride to their rescue. They simply decided that they would rather take their chances and fight and die than live with what the British had demanded of them. There are plenty of options still available to the men standing in that line and none of them require them to fire a shot in anger. The simplest and easiest of course is they could move. They could pack their homes up and leave. Not only would they be shoring up a state that at the moment still has some liberties but they would no longer be feeding the progressive beast with their tax dollars. They can take their chances just not register it. Do you think the gang bangers of Connecticut bothered to register their Glock fawty and street sweeper? Connecticut has slipped pretty far down the rabbit hole but I doubt they have reached the point of house to house searches already. That said though when the Gun police do come knocking they won't be going to Tyrone or Beto's house, they will be going to Joe schmo's because Joe stood in that line.

In the end though I suppose it is for the best. If they lack the heart to not stand in that line they will not be able to stomach what is most certainly coming. This will get worse, much worse, before it gets any better.

If you are reading this. You are the resistance.

Kayso, I doubt anyone stood in that line to register a weapon that the government didn't already know about through purchases.

Regarding the 4473s....................

TOO many in just the last 5 years. IMO confiscating ALL the weapons from that list would be physically impossible.

The Chinese don't necessarily expect the US gov to confiscate all.

That's why they have a state of the art and numerically preposterous ground military. :)

They do, however, hope that a good portion of America's private arsenal disappears, somehow....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    Regarding the 4473s....................

TOO many in just the last 5 years. IMO confiscating ALL the weapons from that list would be physically impossible.
    The other option would be to neutralize the owners.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I rather like that option, Pastor. :)

I understand the crossover is phenomenal.

It's a win/win.

I waited and read this thread a long time, and contemplated about what to say.

Now here is what I have decided:

I believe that face to face is THE ONLY way to do "Transfers".

I believe that things will get much worse, IMHO this year.

I believe that the reason for most of OUR liberties getting trampled upon is because "people" are afraid of going to jail for ANYTHING therefore making you a sheeple.

If you are afraid of going to jail for something you believe is true and just, I dare say I can not count on you to give your life for liberty.

Kestrel OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel0313 View Post

I believe that the reason for most of OUR liberties getting trampled upon is because "people" are afraid of going to jail for ANYTHING therefore making you a sheeple.

If you are afraid of going to jail for something you believe is true and just, I dare say I can not count on you to give your life for liberty.

Kestrel OUT!
    Dont forget about 80% "Receiver" paperweights. Search 80% AR receiver and you will find an entire world of peperwork free freedom.
    Firearms Manufacturer, Tacticalmachining.com

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel0313 View Post

Kestrel OUT!
    how much time have you spent behind bars? what is the longest period behind bars you have spent? just curious,,as i have been to jail for an extended time and i dont damn any man for wishing to avoid it.. you certainly are not accomplishing anything for your cause while sitting in jail..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    how much time have you spent behind bars? what is the longest period behind bars you have spent? just curious,,as i have been to jail for an extended time and i dont damn any man for wishing to avoid it.. you certainly are not accomplishing anything for your cause while sitting in jail..
    As you so eloquently put it, an extended period.

My point is if jail scares you, death is beyond comprehension.

You by your own acquiescence prove my point.