Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: ‘Looks Like Weimar Germany’: The Viral Photo Out of CT Giving Some Gun Owners Chills

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    My sentiments run very close to yours, Kayso, especially your last paragraph.

Somewhere, last fall, I saw an article written by an off-beat journalist who gets it.

He stated that, from here on out, there would be an increasing number of Americans who will be drawing their hard line, having determined "their hill to die on".

He wasn't speaking figuratively, either.
    Hopefully it is Capitol Hill.

I understand the sentiment, but I believe "capitol hill" is more in need of abandonment, than occupation.

Peaceful, but resolved withdrawal from all things federal.

The states have surrendered to the fed, so they are no help.

The counties have surrendered to the fed, so they are no help.

Got any good neighbors ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayso View Post
    It is unreasonable to expect anyone to come to your rescue. These days if you choose to live a free man you should expect to be on your own. The system is designed that way for a purpose. The powers that be actively seek to marginalize us and make our lives lonely and hard. The idea being that if you would just give up on this kooky idea of liberty you too could live the good life under the watchful benevolent care of big brother.

I was never given a choice to give up any ideas. The authorities just came in and destroyed me. They willfully bore false witness against me and smiled with glee as they did it. I was not guilty, but the authorities used their sword against me anyway. Even still, not one person helped me. People I went to for help either ignored me or joined the lynch mob.

Once the authorities established over you bears the sword against you then they do not let up. And despite the promise to the contrary, they bear the sword against you whether you do evil or not.

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    I was never given a choice to give up any ideas. The authorities just came in and destroyed me. They willfully bore false witness against me and smiled with glee as they did it. I was not guilty, but the authorities used their sword against me anyway. Even still, not one person helped me. People I went to for help either ignored me or joined the lynch mob.

Once the authorities established over you bears the sword against you then they do not let up. And despite the promise to the contrary, they bear the sword against you whether you do evil or not.
    extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs
    Watch/read the news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Watch/read the news!!!
    so your saying abvp's experience was widely covered in the media and I can find that by searching under abvp?
    OK I'll do that:
    www.abvp.com
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."