Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hospitals Turning PPL w/Ocare Away b/c Can't Tell if Plans R Active (It Begins)

Exclamation Hospitals Turning PPL w/Ocare Away b/c Can't Tell if Plans R Active (It Begins)

This is what you get from a bunch of yahoos (the ones who put the bill together....AND KEEP ADDING TO IT) who never worked a real job in their lives.

Hospital staff in Northern Virginia are turning away sick people on a frigid Thursday morning because they can’t determine whether their Obamacare insurance plans are in effect.

Patients in a close-in DC suburb who think they’ve signed up for new insurance plans are struggling to show their December enrollments are in force, and health care administrators aren’t taking their word for it.

In place of quick service and painless billing, these Virginians are now facing the threat of sticker-shock that comes with bills they can’t afford.

‘They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!’ a coughing Maria Galvez told MailOnline outside the Inova Healthplex facility in the town of Springfield.

She was leaving the building without getting a needed chest x-ray.

‘The people in there told me that since I didn’t have an insurance card, I would be billed for the whole cost of the x-ray,’ Galvez said, her young daughter in tow. ‘It’s not fair – you know, I signed up last week like I was supposed to.’

The x-ray’s cost, she was told, would likely be more than $500.

Galvez said she enrolled in a Carefirst Blue Cross bronze plan at a cost of about $450 per month through healthcare.gov, three days before Christmas.

‘No one has sent me a bill,’ she said. [...]

A similar situation frustrated Mary, an African-American woman small businesswoman who asked MailOnline not to publish her last name. She was leaving the Inova Alexandria Hospital in Alexandria, Virginia with two family members.

‘I had chest pains last night, and they took me in the emergency room,’ Mary said. ‘They told me they were going to admit me, but when I told them I hadn’t heard from my insurance company since I signed up, they changed their tune.’

Keep reading…
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There should be manslaughter charges brought to those that created and implemented this boondoggle if anyone dies due to lack of treatment because of this cluster. But at best we will get a "to bad, so sad".

Here is a link to the article in the Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-walk-out.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I had to call BCBS to find out my insurance card number. I signed up for the policy in November and had gotten the confirmatory e-mail from the company. The person that I talked to was able to give me my new number and said that the new cards were going out yesterday (1/2/14).

Even if you have Obamacare, the first $6500 is on you anyway. Swipe your credit card at the door. If you don't have one, back out on the street.

Yes . . . I went into hock to get the most basic policy I could with WellMark (Iowa). I got my new card yesterday. The two hospitals I would most likely end up in for an emergency accept it, and I checked -- twice!

You get what you pay for . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Here is a link to the article in the Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-walk-out.html
    UK Daily Mail

I don't find anything in the mainstream U.S. media on this. Our 'free' press is so unbelievably corrupt.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Quote Originally Posted by opticsguy View Post
    Even if you have Obamacare, the first $6500 is on you anyway. Swipe your credit card at the door. If you don't have one, back out on the street.
    Depends on your deductible.

Ours is $500 individual, $1500 family.

Wait. Hospitals have not been permitted to turn away patients who didn't have insurance in the past. Has that changed somehow?