Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H. Res 428 - Declassify 28 Pages of 9/11 Report

Default H. Res 428 - Declassify 28 Pages of 9/11 Report

One of the few patriots left in Congress, Walter Jones (R-NC), along with Congressman Stephen Lynch (D-MA), has introduced House Resolution 428 to "make public 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001."

IMO, 9/11 has been THE Trojan Horse used to bring in our current police- state nightmare, the TSA, the Patriot Act and the stripping away of more and more of our liberties. Americans still do not know the TRUE details of what really happened that day and, hopefully, the declassification of these pages will start that process.

I hope a lot of us call our reps demanding that they support this resolution:

New House Resolution Calls for Declassifying Secret Portion of 9/11 Report

The Ron Paul Institute
    1/4/14

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) introduced a resolution this week in the House of Representatives urging President Barack Obama to declassify 28 pages of a joint House and Senate Intelligence Committee report that includes information concerning foreign governments' involvement in terrorist attacks in the US. The George W. Bush administration redacted the pages from the December 2002 report of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.
    Read the rest here

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Didn't someone here at the Root Cellar a couple years ago say that Billy Jeff's now ex NSA advisor Sandy Berger put those 28 pages in his trousers at the behest of Poppy HW?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe777 View Post
    Didn't someone here at the Root Cellar a couple years ago say that Billy Jeff's now ex NSA advisor Sandy Berger put those 28 pages in his trousers at the behest of Poppy HW?
    Hmmm... I' must have missed that.

"""""""""information concerning foreign governments' involvement in terrorist attacks"""""""""""""

Could be used for more foreign wars, when ALL the worst enemies the USA has, are right here at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    """""""""information concerning foreign governments' involvement in terrorist attacks"""""""""""""

Could be used for more foreign wars, when ALL the worst enemies the USA has, are right here at home.
    Walter Jones gave an interview last week in which he said, because the pages are classified, he couldn't speak more specifically of their content. But when the interviewer, who had conducted numerous interviews over the years with 9/11 whistleblowers such as Sibel Edmonds, said what he'd learned from them -- that our CIA had worked with those foreign governments -- the Congressman didn't deny or confirm that, but said that is why the public needs to see the content of those documents.

Default may have legs

if and perhaps likely that there is 'damning evidence' in those pages, information that might say it was all known and abetted, pointing guilt at the nwo gang, it could the the start of a great unwinding and awakening.

this might be an issue to let your congress person know your desired intentions, even if they are suspect.

I wonder which middle east player will be implicated. Shouldn't matter much any more now that we don't need their oil.

Quote Originally Posted by glennb6 View Post
    if and perhaps likely that there is 'damning evidence' in those pages, information that might say it was all known and abetted, pointing guilt at the nwo gang, it could the the start of a great unwinding and awakening.

this might be an issue to let your congress person know your desired intentions, even if they are suspect.

Default ps

i had emailed my congresscritter on this, got a call back a few days later from a staffer asking if i'd referred to Hres or HR (bill prefix) and if I knew what the bill was about. Told him yes and outlined it to him. He said thanks.
    sort of surprised to actually get a response and query of accuracy, which is good. he's at least fairly conservative and agrees.