Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fmr. Canadian Defense Min. : Aliens Won't Share Technology With Earth Due to Our Wars

Default Fmr. Canadian Defense Min. : Aliens Won't Share Technology With Earth Due to Our Wars

Just thought you might want to know why.......

At least Pelosi says the dead women she talks to visit her in her home! True story, really.

The former Defence Minister is just another average government official. Now I know for sure....first requirement for a high government office is to be completely nuts.

Former Canadian defence minister claims aliens refuse to share technology because of Earth’s wars, pollution

National Post Staff
    Jan 6 3:54 PM ET
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01...ars-pollution/

RT/ScreenshotFormer

Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer spoke to Russia Times about his belief in aliens.

Paul Hellyer: Aliens would share technology if earth stopped wars

Former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer, the so-called highest-ranked alien believer on Earth, says that extraterrestrials live among us and they refuse to share their advanced technology due to wars and pollution.

Hellyer, who was a Liberal defence minister from 1963 to 1967 under prime minister Lester B. Pearson, went public with his belief in aliens on earth in 2005.

Hellyer, 90, told Russia Today last week that he believes there are 80 different species of extraterrestrials, some of whom “look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one. (the names Pelosi, Reid, Christi, Obama etc......ring a bell maybe? ....Lav)

“I would say that nearly all are benign and benevolent and they do want to help us, there may be one or two species which do not.”

Hellyer described a cosmos similar to that of Star Trek and says that there is a “federation” of aliens that has a rule to not interfere in our affairs — the same as Trek’s “prime directive.”

He adds that the aliens are rather unimpressed with us earthlings.

“They don’t think we are good stewards of our planet, we’re clear cutting our forests, we’re polluting our rivers and our lakes, and we’re dumping sewage in the oceans, and we’re doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards of their homes should be doing,” he said.
    -
    -

And who can blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by rlrm777 View Post
    And who can blame them?
    Exactly. Lavender posted this article to mock the guy, I'm sure, but it sounds plausible to me!

If I see a group of chimpanzees punching and biting each other, the last thing that I'd want to do is run over and give one of them a stick.

So the aliens want us disarmed and helpless.

I guess this is more proof that Obama is an alien. I thought he was just an illegal alien, but it turns out that he's an ET alien.

No wonder we aren't allowed to see his real birth certificate. It has another planet listed as his place of birth.

...and aliens just happen to support agenda 21 principles....HA!
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    So the aliens want us disarmed and helpless ....
    We was slaughtering each other long before we was armed (in a conventional sense).

Touching on Miradas's analogy, the ptb gave them all sticks an when they was focused on each other, poked em' from above, below and behind to further the conflict .... and here we are.

I would propose to these alien folk that we "humans" create time capsules complete with photos and journals. Upon satisfactory completion of this task return this planet to the stone age.

As we stumble along, learn to write and read and discover the capsules, perhaps a sense of abject horror would overcome us and we might come a little closer to doing each other right.

O.W.

Now the human race is ripe for the plucking with our simple weapons!

Seriously guys, Simpsons did it...wow. 23 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

I would propose to these alien folk that we "humans" create time capsules complete with photos and journals. Upon satisfactory completion of this task return this planet to the stone age.

As we stumble along, learn to write and read and discover the capsules, perhaps a sense of abject horror would overcome us and we might come a little closer to doing each other right.

O.W.
    i can get behind this.. luddites unite..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    i can get behind this.. luddites unite..
    I refuse to go back further than the bronze age.