Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1261

Thread: Dudman Prophecy WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Don't know if this about Taiwan offering asylum to Hong Kong people fits here or not
    https://news.yahoo.com/china-lashes-...051547548.html

It's going to be a short stay..

Until China decides to go hard on Taiwan.

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

Alfons López Tena #FBPE
    @alfonslopeztena
    We don’t purchase military hardware because we pursue conflict. We do so because we know, as you do, that power only responds to strength. We must show that we are firmly resolved to defend our freedom, democracy, and way of life
    Taiwan Pres. Tsai Ing-wen

9:42 PM · Aug 28, 2019
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Default Red alert

China moving military ships near Taiwanese coast may spark US confrontation

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nXWcGV&ampcf=1
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    A Vision Received by Dumitru Duduman, April 22 1996

I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound in my vision
    I was in America. I saw 3 men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons.
    One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come.
    He said. "Come with me." I didn't know where I was being taken,
    but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"
    A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.
    "Stand there, don't move, and look. You will see what they are saying
    and what they are preparing for America."

I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it.
    I saw the president of Russia and a short, chubby man,
    who said he was the president of China, and two others.
    The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand
    but I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory.
    The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one.

"I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan
    of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."
    I saw these words being written - Alaska, Minnesota, Florida.

"When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."
    The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you."
    Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.
    All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract.
    One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too.
    Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently,
    "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans?

Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too!
    Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked,
    "This is what you saw: they act as friends,
    and say they respect the treaties made together.
    But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen.
    You must tell them what is being planned against America.
    Then, when it comes to pass,
    the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."
    Getting very real

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon, post: 7057233, member: 6603

September, 1984

Late one night, I could not sleep, The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying, I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, "I don't know."

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

"What will you do with the Church of the Lord? How will you save the ones that will turn toward you?" I asked. He said, "Tell them this: how I saved the three young ones from the furnace of fire, and how I saved Daniel in the lions den, is the same way I will save them."

The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. After His victory," the angel said, "there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator! ... And, Dumitru," he continued, "a word of warning. If you keep anything from the American people that you are told, I will punish you severely." "How will I know that this is for real -that it will really happen?" I asked. "As a sign that I have spoken to you, tomorrow before you wake, I will send someone to bring you a bed, and at noon I will send you a car and a bucket of honey. After which I will send someone to pay your rent." The next day someone brought Dumitru a bed, and at noon a car arrived with the bucket of honey. His rent was also paid, as God had promised him. (See chapter 10, "THROUGH THE FIRE WITHOUT BURNING.") Then the angel left.

Excepted from:

Dreams and Visions From God

Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000 https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php
    The clock is almost expired

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I have often wondered, Daniel Boone, about this prophecy. I haven't stopped since I first heard it in the 80's. Lately, I've really been wondering about the upheaval in the middle of the country that distracts from Russia coming. Election protests, covid protests, could fit like a glove.

I've often wondered why Florida would burn?

Well, I know it's going to be hell from now until November. Maybe this prophecy will be true and have its completion before then. I don't know. All I know is I never forgot Dimitru on the 700 Club sobbing while delivering this word. It was powerful and never left me.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I have often wondered, Daniel Boone, about this prophecy. I haven't stopped since I first heard it in the 80's. Lately, I've really been wondering about the upheaval in the middle of the country that distracts from Russia coming. Election protests, covid protests, could fit like a glove.

I've often wondered why Florida would burn?

Well, I know it's going to be hell from now until November. Maybe this prophecy will be true and have its completion before then. I don't know. All I know is I never forgot Dimitru on the 700 Club sobbing while delivering this word. It was powerful and never left me.
    The sin of this country is out of control look what is happening in Minneapolis, president Xi just announced to prepare for war armed conflict. We are in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon, post: 7784493, member: 6603

Newshub

AKL

19° 12°

LIVESTREAM

The AM Show

CHINA

Chinese President Xi Jinping tells military to prepare for war, boosts defence budget

28/05/2020
    Vita Molyneux

Pause

Unmute

0:04

/

2:06

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

Fullscreen

Unmute

Related: Western powers have reacted with concern over China tightening its grip on Hong Kong. Credits: Video - ITV News; Image - Getty

The President of China has urged the country's army to prepare for armed combat, claiming the coronavirus pandemic is having a significant impact on national security.

On Tuesday, President Xi Jinping said China must ensure its military is strong because the coronavirus pandemic has had a "profound" effect on the world situation and China's security.

State media China Daily reports Xi instructed the military to gear up combat preparation and conduct battle drills in a flexible manner.

"The armed forces must improve operational capability in each and every aspect," Xi said.

The military must practice carrying out training procedures under COVID-19 precautionary measures, he added.

Related News

China promises not to punish NZ for joining Australia's inquiry into COVID-19 origins - Peters

'It's not fair': China's Ambassador to NZ lashes criticism of virus response in fiery AM Show clash

It's not just preparing though - China has also boosted funding to its armed forces. Last week, China announced it would boost its military budget by 6.6 percent despite the vast economic downturn caused by the pandemic.

Wu Qian, spokesman for the Chinese Defense Ministry, said Beijing's defence budget was appropriate for the times.

"It can be said that the world is not peaceful," Wu said on the sidelines of the National People's Congress last week.

"China's homeland security and overseas interests are also facing some real threats...It is reasonable and necessary that China's defense spending increased moderately and steadily."

The increase in military spending and preparedness comes as China faces increasing criticism from other countries over its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The United States and other countries have accused China of misleading the world about the severity of the outbreak, and there are growing calls for an international inquiry into the origins of the virus.

New Zealand is one of 62 nations backing Australia's call for an independent inquiry into the origins of COVID-19 - but Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says she's "not interested" in placing blame or joining a "witch hunt "
    Not good

CHINA

Chinese President Xi Jinping tells military to prepare for war, boosts defence budget

28/05/2020

The President of China has urged the country's army to prepare for armed combat, claiming the coronavirus pandemic is having a significant impact on national security.

On Tuesday, President Xi Jinping said China must ensure its military is strong because the coronavirus pandemic has had a "profound" effect on the world situation and China's security.

State media China Daily reports Xi instructed the military to gear up combat preparation and conduct battle drills in a flexible manner.

"The armed forces must improve operational capability in each and every aspect," Xi said.

The military must practice carrying out training procedures under COVID-19 precautionary measures, he added.

Related News

China promises not to punish NZ for joining Australia's inquiry into COVID-19 origins - Peters

'It's not fair': China's Ambassador to NZ lashes criticism of virus response in fiery AM Show clash

It's not just preparing though - China has also boosted funding to its armed forces. Last week, China announced it would boost its military budget by 6.6 percent despite the vast economic downturn caused by the pandemic.

Wu Qian, spokesman for the Chinese Defense Ministry, said Beijing's defence budget was appropriate for the times.

"It can be said that the world is not peaceful," Wu said on the sidelines of the National People's Congress last week.

"China's homeland security and overseas interests are also facing some real threats...It is reasonable and necessary that China's defense spending increased moderately and steadily."

The increase in military spending and preparedness comes as China faces increasing criticism from other countries over its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The United States and other countries have accused China of misleading the world about the severity of the outbreak, and there are growing calls for an international inquiry into the origins of the virus.

New Zealand is one of 62 nations backing Australia's call for an independent inquiry into the origins of COVID-19 - but Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says she's "not interested" in placing blame or joining a "witch hunt "

[/QUOTE]

Not good

Well, I know it's going to be hell from now until November.
    I reckon then I don't need to tell ya that things will become REALLY BAD after November.

I 'spect that the concept of "Thanksgiving" will be but a memory to many ....

O.W.