Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dudman Prophecy WARNING

Arrow U.S. military transport plane lands in Mass. after in-flight scare

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    by MSgt. Timothy Huffman
    439 Airlift Wing Public Affairs

2/8/2014 - WESTOVER AIR RESERVE BASE, Mass. -- A C-5 B assigned to Westover Air Reserve Base was returning from overseas en route to Dover Air Force Base at 34,000 feet with 25 crew and passengers when the aircraft experienced a loss of pressurization shortly after 11 a.m. while over the Atlantic Ocean. As a precaution, the aircraft was diverted to Westover ARB for maintenance actions. Westover rescue crews are standing by as a standard safety measure. No injuries were reported, and no in-flight emergency was declared. The aircraft is due to arrive at Westover by 2:20 p.m.http://www.westover.afrc.af.mil/news...p?id=123379588
    hmmmm BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 8 (UPI) -- A U.S. military transport plane landed safely at Westover Air Reserve Base, Mass., where officials said fears of an in-flight emergency had been unfounded.
    Crews at Westover, Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass., and Pease Air National Guard Base, N.H., prepared for an emergency landing because there was concern passengers onboard the C-5 B might require medical attention, CBS News reported.

Westover spokesman Lt. Col. James Bishop told WBZ-TV, Boston, the military transport plane -- traveling from Ramstein Air Force Base, Germany, to Dover Air Force Base, Del. -- experienced a loss of cabin pressure at an altitude of 34,000 feet, but there was no in-flight emergency and no one was reported injured.

Master Sgt. Exanderton at Hanscom Air Force Base told CBS about 25 people -- including two children -- were onboard when the plane experienced sudden decompression in its cabin

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...#ixzz2smKSmZet
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

What's the big deal?
    Seriously!
    On average 3 aircraft per day experience a loss of cabin pressure, smell smoke in the cabin, etc.
    Happens all the time.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Lightbulb The Book of Jeremiah Chapter 50

The word that the LORD spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.

For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.

They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

And Chaldea shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied, saith the LORD.

Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;

Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues.

Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the LORD.

Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb

How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.

Come against her from the utmost border, open her storehouses: cast her up as heaps, and destroy her utterly: let nothing of her be left.

Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation.31

Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.

And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

This is what I see, as well.....though, perhaps with a twist.

Babylon is the US....the FED.

It/she will burn, and her dominion be uninhabitable there-everafter.....

But, I believe/see the landmass, America, to be the land promised to the Saints, by Father.....and I believe that is where He will bless His own, again.

Details beyond that have not come to my attention......

A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.

A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.

A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.

At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations. 51 11

Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;

With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.

And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.

Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the LORD.

Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.

Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

How is Sheshach taken! and how is the praise of the whole earth surprised! how is Babylon become an astonishment among the nations!

The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.

Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby.

Each day brings us one day closer to Christ's Return....however, its going to be very rough, between now and then....

Pray and Prep.
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    Each day brings us one day closer to Christ's Return....however, its going to be very rough, between now and then....

Pray and Prep.
    AMEN and for those who don,t know the Lord the time is now..http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HeuM0K2yNWU