Thread: ATLAH: "Obama has released the homo demons on the black man"

Default ATLAH: "Obama has released the homo demons on the black man"

ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church Posts Horrific Anti-Gay Sign In Harlem, New York

The Huffington Post | by James Nichols
    Posted: 02/26/2014 4:36 pm EST Updated: 02/26/2014 4:59 pm EST
    Print Article

More:

Dr. James David Manning ATLAH Nigeria Anti Gay Atlah Uganda Anti Gay Nigeria Anti Gay Churches Dr. James David Manning Anti LGBT Churches Uganda ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church Gay Voices News

#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img {padding:0px;margin:0px}

A sign in front of a church in Harlem, N.Y. led by a polarizing and controversial anti-gay pastor is not only making its rounds on the Internet, but raising quite a few eyebrows along the way.
    Called the ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church, the religious organization is led by Dr. James David Manning, a man who has been outspokenly critical of the Obama administration and the progression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights over the course of the past six years.
    The sign reads: "Obama has released the homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white homo may take your man":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JCJE...r_embedded#t=0
    The sign was reportedly inspired by the above video, in which Manning makes some jarring statements about both gay culture and black culture -- though these extremist statements from the pastor of ATLAH are nothing new. In explanation of ATLAH's sign in the above video, he tells viewers,
    This is devastating what Obama is doing to the black man and the black woman, and how the white homo is now moving into the black neighborhoods looking for black men that have been converted into homosexuality. But black woman let me say something to you: you have a very hard time competing against a white homosexual male. He's usually got money -- a white homo usually has an American Express card. He usually has an opportunity at the theater -- homos love the theater. They love to go out to dinners, parties, they love that kind of a thing... black people need to rise up in mass and recognize the utter destruction that Obama is going in to destroy the black family with these homosexual statements that he has done and release of demons.

Manning also tells his viewers that his church fully supports the anti-gay laws in Uganda and Nigeria that have enabled a pervasive culture of fear and violence for members of the LGBT community. Just yesterday, a Ugandan newspaper published the names of 200 "Top Homos," with many on the list saying they "are scared and they need help."
    This certainly not the first time that Manning has made headlines for his extreme claims. Last November, he provided a platform for and conducted an interview with a woman who claimed to have been a former classmate of Obama's, stating that the president was formerly a cocaine-using gay hustler.
    For more from Manning, check out the video below
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dats just racist. Obama is half white.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

Ah- the true PC dilemma!! Which protected class will you choose to back on this one!?

It's fun to watch libs head's explode!

Summerthyme

LOVE the Reverend Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    Ah- the true PC dilemma!! Which protected class will you choose to back on this one!?

Summerthyme
    He turns Oppressive Tolerance (PC) on it's head
    This is why I practice Liberating Intolerance
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post

Summerthyme

Bingo!!

"I shall not be a victim. I shall not be a perpetrator. Above all, I shall not be a bystander."

Program won't load........ wonder if youtube shut him down? Too bad, I really like this guy. His theology is a bit flawed but I think his heart is in the right place.
    "The employment of the piano is forbidden in church, as is also that of noisy frivolous instruments such as drums, cymbals, bells and the like." St. Pius X

IMO, there's something very wrong about this. Having been a Christian for quite a long time (35+ yrs), I would not want to attend Rev. Mannings church. I go to church to worship my God and hear His Word preached/taught. Not to listen to political ideology and hatred towards obama. I can't stand obama or his agenda but the church is not the place to be stirring up this stuff.