Thread: Please pray for Mardi Gras

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Arrow Please pray for Mardi Gras

We won't be going down this year, but please remember the street ministers in your prayers as they go out on the streets of downtown New Orleans at Mardi Gras to tell people about Jesus. This is an annual evangelistic outreach. We've taken part in it 3 times (I think). Our 23-year-old daughter is part of a ministry in New Orleans that will host about 200 Christians from all over the country, and they're not the only group participating.

Please pray safety for these men and women of God, and that God would give them his words to speak and his eyes to see, and that they would have good fruit from their labors.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I'm sad you all won't be there, as I'm actually returning with a crew this weekend. It will be the first time in almost 4 years since I've been in New Orleans.

Thanks in advance for all your prayers. Pray the Lord will give words for all who are witnessing to declare the gospel message with clarity, power, and Holy Ghost conviction that many will be saved.

I will be praying
    "Let not your heart be disturbed. Do not fear that sickness, nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything."

~ Our Lady to Juan Diego, December 9, 1531

When does it actually begin this year?

And yes, I'm praying that YHVH's truth get out there.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    When does it actually begin this year?

And yes, I'm praying that YHVH's truth get out there.
    It's this weekend. Fat Tuesday is March 4.

Thanks for the prayers, everyone.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

It was awesome. Thanks for all your prayers.