Page 27 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III WARNING Thread: 3/10/14 - 3/16/14

All that manpower for Crimea? If true, I have got to think Russia has eyes for more than the Crimea.

Olga Tokariuk‏@olgatokariuk·7m
    #Ukraine defence minister says #Russia deployed abt ~220k troops near Ukr. borders, Ukraine might only have up to 20k. Pretty desperate

EurActiv‏@EurActiv·3 hrs
    #EU pauses #Russia gas pipeline project over #Crimea crisis: http://ow.ly/usjKE #Ukraine #crimeaninvasion

Kerch is the ferry landing point for Crimea from Russia, so it looks like Russian .mil continues to pour into Crimea.

Jenan Moussaþ@jenanmoussa·16 mins
    We just spotted a convoy of 10 Russian military vehicles\ trucks in East #Crimea moving from Kerch towards Feodosiya.

U.S. Will Beef Up Air Operations in Poland
    By Jim Garamone
    American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Mar. 10, 2014 – More U.S. F-16 Fighting Falcons will deploy to Poland in the coming days and weeks, a Pentagon official said here today.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Polish Defense Minister Tomasz Siemoniak spoke yesterday, and Siemoiniak thanked the secretary for looking at options for basing, said Army Col. Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

“No decision [have been made] on numbers yet,” he added. “That decision has not been finalized.”

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=121808

Is it just me or is the Crimea parliament officially declaring Independence from Ukraine a kind of big deal?
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Lithuania FM -

Linas Linkevicius‏@LinkeviciusL·42 mins
    Outrageous: the plane w media &LT #OSCE amb coming from Kyiv to #Crimea was ordered to turn around just before landing...so busy hiding?

RT @BBCMonitoring: Ukraine's media regulator calls on TV platforms to halt rebroadcasts of five state-owned Russian networks by 1700 gmt, @5channel reports
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Quote Originally Posted by jhpigott View Post
    Lithuania FM -

Linas Linkevicius‏@LinkeviciusL·42 mins
    Outrageous: the plane w media &LT #OSCE amb coming from Kyiv to #Crimea was ordered to turn around just before landing...so busy hiding?
    RT @EuromaidanPR: #Simferopol airport does not permit arrival for flights from #Kyiv & #Istanbul,but gives green light to all flights from #Moscow-channel5|PR

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Thomason View Post
    Is it just me or is the Crimea parliament officially declaring Independence from Ukraine a kind of big deal?
    It certainly paves the way for the 3/16 referendum and Russian annexation.

I suppose it could also spur other semi-automonous ethnic Russian areas in E. Europe and the Baltics to follow course. We may indeed be on the cusp of something truly historic.

By the way, did you see where the URK Min. of Defense said a little earlier today Russia .mil has deployed approx 220K troops near URK borders? Crimea only my rear end . . .

Lightbulb Netanyahu slams world's hypocrisy in not strongly condemning Iran's arms shipment to

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu blasted world hypocrisy on Monday, saying there is a flood of condemnation of Israel when it “builds a balcony in Jerusalem,” but only a drizzle of censure when Iran tries to smuggle long-range missiles into the Gaza Strip.
    Netanyahu, standing at the port in Eilat near rows of Syrian missiles and Iranian mortar shells, said there were those in the world who did not want Israel to show the ordnance confiscated from the Klos C, because they were not interested in knowing what was truly happening in Iran, but in promoting “the illusion that Iran has changed direction.” “But the facts,” Netanyahu said, “prove the exact opposite.” http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/Pri...aspx?id=344878
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”