Page 28 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III WARNING Thread: 3/10/14 - 3/16/14

Quote Originally Posted by jhpigott View Post
    It certainly paves the way for the 3/16 referendum and Russian annexation.

I suppose it could also spur other semi-automonous ethnic Russian areas in E. Europe and the Baltics to follow course. We may indeed be on the cusp of something truly historic.

By the way, did you see where the URK Min. of Defense said a little earlier today Russia .mil has deployed approx 220K troops near URK borders? Crimea only my rear end . . .
    that is alot of troops
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Airspace closure (except for Russian flights) over Crimea looks to be now confirmed by multiple sources

Elizabeth Palmer@elizapalmer56 mins
    #CrimeaInvasion #Crimea Air traffic control tells us Russian paramilitaries have seized Simferopol tower. All non-Russian flights cancelled

Elizabeth Palmer@elizapalmer54 mins
    #Crimea #CrimeaInvasion Ukrainian Airlines say their flights now not landing in Simferopol bcs it"s "controlled airspace".

It certainly paves the way for the 3/16 referendum and Russian annexation.
    It also makes the Ukrainian military already there "officially" an occupying force and makes this a de facto civil war. Just seems like a sort of Rubicon..

I suppose it could also spur other semi-automonous ethnic Russian areas in E. Europe and the Baltics to follow course. We may indeed be on the cusp of something truly historic.
    This is true, the map might be getting redrawn before our very eyes. Again.

By the way, did you see where the URK Min. of Defense said a little earlier today Russia .mil has deployed approx 220K troops near URK borders? Crimea only my rear end . . .

Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Airspace closure (except for Russian flights) over Crimea looks to be now confirmed by multiple sources

Elizabeth Palmer@elizapalmer56 mins
    #CrimeaInvasion #Crimea Air traffic control tells us Russian paramilitaries have seized Simferopol tower. All non-Russian flights cancelled

Elizabeth Palmer@elizapalmer54 mins
    #Crimea #CrimeaInvasion Ukrainian Airlines say their flights now not landing in Simferopol bcs it"s "controlled airspace".
    In case anyone is interested in monitoring: http://www.flightradar24.com/45.71,34.83
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

At first I was skeptical about following EuromaidanPR on twitter, but not so much now, particularly when this guy is the source

Raymond Pritchett@Galrahn2 mins
    Dmitry Tymchuk profile in Kyiv Post (in English). Looks to me he is now officially the most respected voice of Crimea http://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op-ed/dmitry-tymchuks-military-blog-for-march-9-ukrainian-politicians-spreading-irresponsible-rumors-338942.html …

russian navy blog@russiannavyblog5 mins
    @Missilito: VIDEO: Russian Coastal Missile Defense System Bastion reportedly seen on Crimea via @oplatsen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9p6_bLP8XY&feature=youtube_gdata_player …” 2 SSC-5?

russian navy blog@russiannavyblog5 mins
    @Missilito: VIDEO: Russian Coastal Missile Defense System Bastion reportedly seen on Crimea via @oplatsen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9p6_bLP8XY&feature=youtube_gdata_player …” 2 SSC-5?
    is this the system that our ships should be paying attention to
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb Naval exercise of US, Bulgaria, Romania in Black Sea delayed due to bad weather

Bad weather has delayed by one day a joint naval exercise by US, Bulgarian and Romanian naval forces in the Black Sea, Reuters said, citing a statement by the Bulgarian Defense Ministry. A US navy destroyer was due to take part in maneuvers with Romanian and Bulgarian warships near the Crimean Peninsula. To the north in Poland, US fighter jets are also to take part in joint exercises.http://rt.com/news/line/2014-03-11/#56598

Exclamation Chinese raw materials found on US B-1 bomber, F-16 jets – Pentagon

After discovering China-made components in the F-35 fighter jet, a Pentagon investigation has uncovered Chinese materials in other major US weaponry, including Boeing Co's B-1B bomber and certain Lockheed Martin Corp F-16 fighters, Reuters reported. The US Defense Department said titanium mined in China may also have been used to build part of a new Standard Missile-3 IIA being developed jointly by Raytheon Co and Japan. The incidents raised fresh concerns about lax controls by US contractors. Weapons makers are banned from using raw materials from China and a number of other countries. http://rt.com/news/line/2014-03-11/#56598

Raymond Pritchett@Galrahn13 mins
    Local spotters count 60 artillery pieces in Dzhankoi. That is a defensive position to cover both roads into Crimea.