Page 40 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III WARNING Thread: 3/10/14 - 3/16/14

Well, that's a direct statement:

@NATOSource 1m
    Breaking news: NATO's military commander ID's forces in Crimea as "Russian military forces acting on clear orders"

National Council of Ukraine to shut off 5 Russian TV channels by Tuesday evening - @VoiceofRussia

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    You're right of course, it's just that "medieval" is such a great word when you want to be fast and quippy. Busted on that one.
    On the bright side, it led to my introduction to the term "quippy" which I will use henceforth in daily conversation
    ---------------------
    "It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said."
    Mark Twain

Exclamation LIBYA reportedly hits NORTH KOREAN flagged tanker full of "illegal" oil WITH A MISSIL

Tripoli, March 2014:

The North Korean-flagged oil tanker that left Libya this morning after loading an illegal shipment of oil is said to be on fire after being hit by a missile.

“Part of the ship is burning because it was shot at,” General National Congress (GNC) member Abdullah El-Kabier told the Libya Herald. He was unable to give more details or identify who had fired on the tanker....http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/03/1...#axzz2vfwxxd8i
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Exclamation

Subsahara Solutions ‏@SubSaharaS 1h
    A North Korean-flagged oil tanker that left Libya with an illegal oil shipment has been struck by a missile and is on fire
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb Libya ousts prime minister after ship leaves rebel-held port with illegal oil

RT @20committee: To predict Putin's next move, Russian history helps. But also think what Tony Soprano would do if he had 15K tanks and 10K nuclear weapons.
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

RT @AFP: EXCLUSIVE: Ukraine won't intervene in Crimea, says acting president Oleksandr Turchynov http://u.afp.com/xyh via @YahooNews
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Thomason View Post
    RT @AFP: EXCLUSIVE: Ukraine won't intervene in Crimea, says acting president Oleksandr Turchynov http://u.afp.com/xyh via @YahooNews
    Really didn't think he would try to send troops in to Crimea. But, it will be interesting to see what happens with the URK .mil currently in Crimea - to they surrender, fight, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Thomason View Post
    RT @20committee: To predict Putin's next move, Russian history helps. But also think what Tony Soprano would do if he had 15K tanks and 10K nuclear weapons.
    John seems to be leaning pretty heavily toward Putin making a move in E. URK. Can't disagree. When the URK MoD came out today and said RU had mobilized upwards of 220K troops on the URK border - hard to believe all that is just for Crimea