Page 87 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III WARNING Thread: 3/10/14 - 3/16/14

RT @MarkAdomanis So it's looking like some kind of cataclysm in Eastern Ukraine is now a virtual certainty
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

That's one heck of a twitter conversation:

‏@Ukrainolution: @20committee @MarkAdomanis I don’t think we make it though the weekend without an invasion. If I’m wrong it’s only by +/- a day or two.

20committee: @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis hope you're wrong...but I don't think you are ;(

‏@OlenkaPryshliak: @20committee @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis how do we save our ppl. I dont know what to do. I feel so helpless.

@20committee: @OlenkaPryshliak @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis pray and prepare to fight, I'm afraid ;( ... this is just awful. i'm so sorry

@OlenkaPryshliak: @20committee @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis im not even with them im across the world. My entire family is in ukr . I feel my heart Breaking!

20committee: Looks like Putin is about to plunge Europe into a war of a kind not seen since 1945. Really hope he doesn't. Get ready for a new reality.
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Wow. Sobering sentiments...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Ukraine Requests Weapons From US, Obama Rejects

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/13/2014 15:25 -0400
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...s-rejected-now

Shortly after Ukraine found out that financial aid from the US will not be
    forthcoming (thanks to politicial gridlock); it appears they will be disappointed by
    the US once again:

• *UKRAINE SAID TO ASK FOR ARMS FROM US, FLY SAYS CITING DJ
    • *U.S. SAID TO DENY UKRAINE REQUEST FOR ARMS, FLY SAYS CITING DJ

It would appear that what is good for US-assisted Syrian Al-Qaeda rebels is not good
    enough for the vastly outmatched and outnumbered Ukrainians.

FLASHBACK:
    The USA asks the Ukrainian people to revolt and then don't support their military? Same story different decade..... different president.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    WASHINGTON - US Secretary of State John Kerry is warning Russia that it will face immediate, "very serious," steps from the United States and Europe if it annexes Ukraine's Crimea region.

Kerry told a Senate committee on Thursday that Moscow should expect that the US and European Union would take measures against it on Monday should it accept and act on the expected results of this weekend's referendum in Crimea. Crimeans are to vote on joining Russia on Sunday in a vote that the US and EU say violates Ukraine's charter and international law. (AP) http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...498879,00.html
    and so it begins...
    "Come, my people, enter your houses and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little while until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity." Isa. 26:20
    "My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." John 14:27 Beau Soir

RT @BreakingNews: Emergency crews respond to incident at Philadelphia International Airport; spokesperson says passengers evacuated from plane - @CBSPhilly

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    and so it begins...
    Kosh, do you think so?

Seriously. Every day, it gets a little closer, doesn't it?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

RT @BreakingNews: Officials: US Airways plane aborted take-off at Philadelphia airport after landing gear collapsed - @NBCPhiladelphia http://t.co/UZDPAWdYdF

RT @han_horan: so yup http://t.co/2WuLUWzpND

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Kosh, do you think so?

Seriously. Every day, it gets a little closer, doesn't it?
    yes it does
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Exclamation Russian battle tanks stationed in Sudzha, Kursk region, 5 miles away fro

Gregor Peter ‏@L0gg0l · 2 h
    Russian battle tanks stationed in Sudzha, Kursk region, 5 miles away from Ukraine border (via @ozmagicofoz)
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”