Page 88 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III WARNING Thread: 3/10/14 - 3/16/14

Exclamation NATO strengthens reconnaissance activities along border with Belarus

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Exclamation Attack choppers in Odessa a few hours ago.

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Kosh, do you think so?

Seriously. Every day, it gets a little closer, doesn't it?
    Yep, getting closer every day and Monday is the deadline acc. to Kerry. Acc. to Kerry it begins then. My guess ....and hope is that Kerry looks more foolish than he already does.
    "Come, my people, enter your houses and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little while until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity." Isa. 26:20
    "My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." John 14:27 Beau Soir

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Thomason View Post
    That's one heck of a twitter conversation:

‏@Ukrainolution: @20committee @MarkAdomanis I don’t think we make it though the weekend without an invasion. If I’m wrong it’s only by +/- a day or two.

20committee: @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis hope you're wrong...but I don't think you are ;(

‏@OlenkaPryshliak: @20committee @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis how do we save our ppl. I dont know what to do. I feel so helpless.

@20committee: @OlenkaPryshliak @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis pray and prepare to fight, I'm afraid ;( ... this is just awful. i'm so sorry

@OlenkaPryshliak: @20committee @Ukrainolution @MarkAdomanis im not even with them im across the world. My entire family is in ukr . I feel my heart Breaking!

20committee: Looks like Putin is about to plunge Europe into a war of a kind not seen since 1945. Really hope he doesn't. Get ready for a new reality.

John Schindler (20committee) is a real pro. Professor at the Naval War College and former NSA analyst on the Russian desk. I've followed him for a while. He's not an alarmist. He (and a number of other real level headed pros) are all saying the same thing - the Ruskies are coming. I really am having a difficult time grasping how bad this is . . . and how bad this could get.

Sangwon Yoon ‏@sangwonyoon 59s
    A vote on U.S. draft resolution re: #Ukraine/#Crimea could happen this Saturday, #UN diplomat says.

Russia vows to veto U.S. draft at U.N. declaring Crimea vote illegal
    (Reuters) – The United States circulated a draft resolution to the U.N. Security Council on Thursday that would declare Sunday’s planned referendum on independence for Ukraine’s Crimea region illegal, but Russia has vowed to veto it, council diplomats said.
    Diplomats said the one-page resolution would urge countries not to recognize the results of the vote in pro-Russian Crimea, whose parliament has already voted to join Russia.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/13/us-ukraine-crisis-un-idUSBREA2C2DE20140313

gandalf greybeard ‏@gerrydogma 1m
    First 8 F-16′s from Aviano arrived in Poland today. 8 more due tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jhpigott View Post
    John Schindler (20committee) is a real pro. Professor at the Naval War College and former NSA analyst on the Russian desk. I've followed him for a while. He's not an alarmist. He (and a number of other real level headed pros) are all saying the same thing - the Ruskies are coming. I really am having a difficult time grasping how bad this is . . . and how bad this could get.
    Yeeeeeeeep. This isn't just doomer territory and geopolitical hack stuff.. this is real. And it's terrifying.
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

RT @20committee:If Russia - a weak state in decline - gets away with trashing of the global order, just imagine what China will think it can get away with.

RT ‏@zbig: It is time for the President to tell the nation why a cooperative world order is in jeopardy due to Russia’s unilateral actions.
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Small Wars Journal ‏@smallwars3m
    VOA: Russia to 'Intensify' Military Exercises Near Ukraine Border
    http://www.voanews.com/content/russi...r/1870857.html