Page 138 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1644

Thread: Feds, Nevada rancher facing off over public lands

Miradus' waffling on this issue, back and forth, back and forth, since it's beginnings.....has caused me to scratch his name from the list of those I intend to call upon if my day ever comes......

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Due to site restrictions, I could not post the story behind the pictures.

You might be right and this is just a photo op to get folks riled up. You might be wrong too.

There was a story about how they buried some cattle in very shallow graves on the far side of the disputed area. This may very well be from there. Perhaps it isnt.

It is however a picture from that area showing cattle being dug up and as you say it is due to the actions of the BLM.

Remember in the begining of this, the BLM said they did not kill any cattle?
    Just like they said they didn't start the fires at Waco (and no I am not comparing the 2 but rather showing that they will lie , even when presented with contrary evidence). Did Bundy do this himself? I don't know. Neither does anyone but him know.
    The government has proven itself to be liars over and over and ANYTHING coming from their official mouthpieces should be doubted.

I doubt Bundy did this himself ... but what I suspect is these are strays that got out of the round-up area and nobody bothered to go after them, including Bundy and his cowboys. Probably because they were too much trouble while he was making the talk show circuit to promote his cause.

Remember the scene in the Old Testament where the leaders of Jerusalem came out to talk to the Babylonian representative during the siege? The representative told the leaders what was going to happen within earshot of the defenders on the wall and the Jewish leaders tried to shush him and convince him to speak a different language.

He angrily answered that the people on the walls were going to eat their own children (during the siege) and thus they deserved to hear the entire conversation as it concerned their fate.

That's what is happening here. The Bundy group is attempting to propagandize the situation. They are building up a case built on emotion and not revealing all the facts.

If revolution comes because of this, many of us will lose our sons, our wives, our property, and our lives. We will suffer badly. Anyone who thinks to manipulate us into that with false information should be buried out there in the desert next to one of those cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Miradus' waffling on this issue, back and forth, back and forth, since it's beginnings.....has caused me to scratch his name from the list of those I intend to call upon if my day ever comes......
    I can't believe you just said that. Damn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    The government has proven itself to be liars over and over and ANYTHING coming from their official mouthpieces should be doubted.

I doubt Bundy did this himself ... but what I suspect is these are strays that got out of the round-up area and nobody bothered to go after them, including Bundy and his cowboys. Probably because they were too much trouble while he was making the talk show circuit to promote his cause.

Remember the scene in the Old Testament where the leaders of Jerusalem came out to talk to the Babylonian representative during the siege? The representative told the leaders what was going to happen within earshot of the defenders on the wall and the Jewish leaders tried to shush him and convince him to speak a different language.

He angrily answered that the people on the walls were going to eat their own children (during the siege) and thus they deserved to hear the entire conversation as it concerned their fate.

That's what is happening here. The Bundy group is attempting to propagandize the situation. They are building up a case built on emotion and not revealing all the facts.

If revolution comes because of this, many of us will lose our sons, our wives, our property, and our lives. We will suffer badly. Anyone who thinks to manipulate us into that with false information should be buried out there in the desert next to one of those cows.
    Well no Revolution will come because of this.

As a matter of fact I don't believe any Revolution will come untill after a "Civil" war. You know this is my feeling.

Perhaps you are correct in that Bundy is puting out his own propaganda but I will tell you this picture did not come from Bundy himself. An Org. that is simpathetic no doubt but not Bundy.

Myself, I don't really care about Bundy. He is just another victim IMHO. I do care that a full contingent of BLM and DHS JBT showed up and only retreated after they relized they would be unable to get away with anything unscathed or shown to be in the wrong. All about public relations don't ya know.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Didn't you get the memo?? You are suppose to be thumping your chest, not asking any hard questions, and following the herd where ever it's emotions lead it to.

You should reread your own words throughout the thread.

Then come back, and we can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtpig67 View Post
    Didn't you get the memo?? You are suppose to be thumping your chest, not asking any hard questions, and following the herd where ever it's emotions lead it to.
    Stay out of that dirtpig, you don't know enough to get involved there.

Besides, You are content in your move and are happy where you are. No need to goad anybody.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra 1
    Today, the alternative media has begun to cover another BLM land grab. In Texas, rancher Tommy Henderson is being told the government is confiscating his 90,000 acre ranch along the Red River. Henderson is also told that once the BLM takes his ranch for public land, he might be able to arrange a grazing contract; you know, like Cliven Bundy and his neighbors used to have in Nevada.

Henderson has a clear deed to his land in the state of Texas. He has no back taxes or fines or other issues pending. So how is the BLM taking his family ranch? The BLM has decided to declare that his land is now in Oklahoma and therefore his Texas deed became invalid when the Red River moved its banks south.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Seems to me that Texas needs to step in as it appears that someone is changing their state boundaries and no clearer case of states rights can I imagine. Now lets see if the state steps in and does the right thing and just how far people will go to protect this families land.

Personally I would think that the Tx national guard and the Tx rangers should be manning that border and daring fedco from trying to move on it.
    There is a precedent here. The Missouri River is the boundary between Iowa and Nebraska. Years ago the river changed course and left the town of Carter Lake, IA on on the Nebraska side. Citizens of Carter Lake wanted to remain in Iowa. The boundary is where the river used to be. Today you have to drive across the bridge into Nebraska to reach Carter Lake, IA.

I am sure there are survey lines marking where the line was before the Red River changed course and yes Texas should rise up and reclaim that land.

Gee, I wonder what would have happened if the BLM decided to say all of Carter Lake, IA was now Federal protected land since the river changed?
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

This may be a small stretch but you can own land in another state.The man paid taxes on it longterm.Shouldn't he have some kind of legal claim? Chime in if you know the legalities of that.

"Paying taxes" on a piece of ground is only indication that you are fully complicit/in willing agreement with the fact that there is a third party interest in that land with, somehow, a better claim to equitable title than yourself.

Eminent domain does not apply to the equitable title holder, who has absolute right to the use and disposal of the land.....from the center of the earth, to as far into the heavens above as his pursuit of happiness might allow him.

Myself, upon learning of that third party reality, I began to search out the foundations of that interest, and have been working to correct my own errors contributing thereto, and to assert rights, not to mention act upon my God-given duty as HIS steward, to occupy until HE comes..... before they close the gate on government by consent, forever.

The battle for the earth is real, and at it's latest stages.

Consent of the dwellers on earth to that foreign dominion has all but been sealed....

Take a walk on the wild side, God-fearing, libertarian American, and withdraw consent where it counts.