Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Security, Treasury Target Americans For Their Parents' Old Debts

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    I'm not sure the age of the vehicle has much to do with "pull overs". I got stopped in an 11 year old truck.
    They are driving past some of the rolling junk on the road to target people that will 'shut up and pay'.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    They are driving past some of the rolling junk on the road to target people that will 'shut up and pay'.
    Now hear hear. Like myself, we may be old but we are not "junk". We both have dings and imperfections but we still can ambulate. That's what's important.

But government at all levels is out for "revenue enhancement." The PTB want to insure their continuation, but unbeknownst to them, their days are numbered and Very short.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.