Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Week of 7/28/14 - 8/3/14

MineForNothing ‏@minefornothing 1m
    Dubai's Emirates airline to avoid Iraqi airspace as violence rises - Reuters

RT @BBCDanielS: Vladimir Antyufeyev says Alexander Borodai has left Donetsk for Russia. It's not clear if he is going back

RT @BBCDanielS: Vladimir Antyufeyev said he is now Donetsk "People's Republic"'s acting Prime Minister and acting Commander in Chief
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

PM of Israel ‏@IsraeliPM 7m
    PM Netanyahu to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon: Gaza must be demilitarized, as established in the interim agreements with the Palestinians

Daniel Nisman@DannyNis · 1m
    Rocket attacks on Ashkelon area picking up.

Noga Tarnopolsky ‏@NTarnopolsky 21s View translation
    Ashkelon, Ashkelon coast, sirens, sirens

46m
    Israel has eased its assaults in the Gaza Strip and Palestinian rocket fire has declined sharply, the military says
    - @Reuters

Brooklyn Middleton ‏@BklynMiddleton 22s
    Reports: Incoming rocket attacks strike Ashkelon, #Israel twice now in last 30 minutes & IAF strikes hit #Gaza's Shifa hospital

7m
    Loud explosion reported from Israeli strike near the vicinity of Shifa hospital in Gaza at 5 pm local time; smoke billowing nearby - via @AymanM

Arrow North Korea threatens nuclear strike on White House

SEOUL: A top-ranking North Korean military official has threatened a nuclear strike on the White House and Pentagon after accusing Washington of raising military tensions on the Korean peninsula.

The threat came from Hwang Pyong-So, director of the military's General Political Bureau, during a speech to a large military rally in Pyongyang on Sunday on the anniversary of the armistice that ended the 1950-53 Korean War.

Hwang, who holds the rank of vice marshal in the Korean People's Army, said a recent series of South Korea-US military drills, one of which included the deployment of a nuclear-powered US aircraft carrier, had ramped up tensions.

"If the US imperialists threaten our sovereignty and survival... our troops will fire our nuclear-armed rockets at the White House and the Pentagon - the sources of all evil," Hwang said in his speech broadcast Monday on state television.

More in link http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/1286020.html
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Default funny video kim and obama

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Avi Mayer ‏@AviMayer 4m
    Five terrorists -- including senior Hamas commander -- reportedly killed in exchanges of gunfire with IDF soldiers in Gaza. (Ynet)

James J. Marlow ‏@James_J_Marlow 1m
    #BREAKING 5 terrorists killed in exchanges of gunfire with #IDF in Jabalya #Gaza. 1 Dead is senior Hamas officer.

Lightbulb

senior hamas commander killed in gun battle minutes ago