Page 1 of 238 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ebola News Digest

Default The Ebola News Digest

From zero hedge:

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated American Ebola Casualty, Contracts Virus; Troops Deployed In Liberia
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/04/2014 - 11:51
    The Lagos doctor who treated American Patrick Sawyer (who died from Ebola in late July) has been confirmed as infected by the deadly virus by Nigerian authorities. This is Nigeria's second confirmed case of Ebola but what is most concerning is the fact that the doctor's infection suggests contagion is less well-contained that authorities have claimed - especially in light of the fact that they did not quarantine Sawyer's fellow passengers. Nigeria is now the fourth nation to report Ebola cases, as Sierra Leone and Liberia are deploying hundreds of troops under an emergency plan to "contain" the worst outbreak of Ebola virus in history.
    ~Pyrate~

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

i read somewhere that this dr was extremely upset about being taken into quarantine, insisting he be released, called some gov contacts to try to get the hospital to release him and the hospital refused. he was on his way to the US for this upcoming conference i think. really got mad, kicked and screamed fought against the hospital staff an even pissed in them.

then the symptoms showed up, got sick and died. now others infected because of him. can you imagine what would have happened if he was allowed to continue on to the US? all because he was a doctor and 'knew better' than others who confined him?
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Related Article:
    http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-says-d...9TMTsAroPQtDMD
    Panic grows as Nigeria doctor is infected with Ebola virus
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Default The Ebola News Digest

Please post all Ebola related news in this thread to help simplify monitoring this event.

Thanks.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Good luck, HW- I've tried that twice, and gave up!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    i read somewhere that this dr was extremely upset about being taken into quarantine, insisting he be released, called some gov contacts to try to get the hospital to release him and the hospital refused. he was on his way to the US for this upcoming conference i think. really got mad, kicked and screamed fought against the hospital staff an even pissed in them.

then the symptoms showed up, got sick and died. now others infected because of him. can you imagine what would have happened if he was allowed to continue on to the US? all because he was a doctor and 'knew better' than others who confined him?
    Jazzy, I think you're confusing the dr with the patient. The patient was the one who threw a fit (even urinating on the nurses) and called his higher ups to get a release. Was a member of the Liberian Finance Committee, who said they "had to have him". He was released and died at the airport. He lived with his wife in the US and WOULD have been returning to her after the meeting.
    ~Pyrate~

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Exclamation BREAKING on CNN

A New York patient is being tested for Ebola
    ~Pyrate~

John F. Kennedy

Default NY Hospital testing patient for Ebola

Thanks, HW, I think this will be very useful.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/