Thread: Sen. John McCain poses with ISIS members

Thumbs down Sen. John McCain poses with ISIS members

ISIS releases photo of members posing for photo-op with Senator John McCain.

Nice: ISIS Posts Photo of Their Members Chilling With Sen. John

All of my attempts to post photos have ended up thumbnail size....

North sold the missiles to a harmless country called Iran, which would always be a grateful ally. North then gave the profits to the Contras. Genius!

(that's from the "Ollie North's Gold" episode of "American Dad," featuring the single best summation of Iran-Contra I've ever heard, seen here)

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    ISIS releases photo of members posing for photo-op with Senator John McCain.

Nice: ISIS Posts Photo of Their Members Chilling With Sen. John

All of my attempts to post photos have ended up thumbnail size....
    I hate that MFer as much as I hate Obama. He can take his service to his country and shove it up his ass.

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

How's this ?

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

I have noticed that the greatest elite Progressives come through the US Navy, Carter, Kerry, McCain, LBJ et al and I have wondered if it was because east coast elite go into the Navy or if the Navy is the culprit being closest the British services, also the Army seems to support Conservative thought perhaps because of the equality of the trenches
    any input is welcome
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

House Coverup | 37 Comments Libyan FUBAR – John McCain’s Libyan “Moderate” Abdelhakim Belhadj Has Joined ISIS – Now Heads ISIS Through Libyan Dawn Construct…

Posted on March 5, 2015 by sundance

Few media outlets understand the scope of the Islamic alignment forces currently battling for control in Libya; even fewer try to report on them. A recent alarming report is now confirmed.
    A man named Abdelhakim Belhadj has taken the position as head of ISIS in Libya. Abdelhakim Belhadj was critical in forming “Libya Dawn”, essentially a group of Islamic militia forces (LIFG or Libyan Islamic Fighting Groups) who fought under various banners such as Ansar al-Sharia (al-Qaeda in Libya) and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Left to Right – CT Senator Richard Bumenthal, ISIS Commander Abdelhakim Belhadj, AZ Senator John McCain, SC Senator Lindsey Graham
    However, Abdelhakim Belhadj was also supported by the U.S. and more specifically Senator’s Graham and McCain in the lead up to the current crisis which no-one will call a civil war because of political fear – yet that is exactly what exists. Abdelhakim Belhadj taking the position as head of ISIS in Libya now all but guarantees Libya will be an Islamist Militant State.
    [Via Counter Jihad] … Major news out of Libya as the former head of the Al Qaeda-linked Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and a major player in the U.S.-backed overthrow of Mummar Gaddafi, has reportedly joined the Islamic State and is leading its forces there. This according to The Blaze National Security journalist Sara Carter on twitter, and Fox News’ Catherine Herridge in a Fox News report.
    Continue reading →
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Where's a grenade when you need one...
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by saulteux View Post
    I hate that MFer as much as I hate Obama. He can take his service to his country and shove it up his ass.

I hear ya. I think i hate all those elected mfr's. They are nothing but pus filled sacks of skin.