Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Volcano doom....

ty grower.. I had been following for many days on another forum and got hit with IP BAN. sigh.
    things are getting interesting.. so2 levbels are escalating. norway getting so2 in the breeze etc

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Volcanoes usually don't just blow their stack with no warning. This one has been percolating for weeks. It does not sound good.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

I looked it up, to see what Bardarbunga's been doing, and found this chart that shows seismic activity in the past 10 days. Today -- for the first time in 10 days -- there were ZERO earthquakes at the volcano. Now that gives me pause.....Does it mean the volcano is settling back down? Or does it mean it's getting ready to blow?
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20