Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Nazis? Militarization By County

Default Got Nazis? Militarization By County

Militarization By County Via The Law Enforcement Support Office

http://www.shtfplan.com/militarizati...support-office

The following database has been made available by the Law Enforcement Support Office of the Defense Logistics Agency and shows armaments and equipment obtained by local law enforcement officials from the U.S. Military and Department of Homeland Security.

go to link for drop down selector for area.

These prices are UNBELIEVABLE. Rifles for $138, facemasks for $38....

Turns out there's not a lot of militarization around me but the prices. Why couldn't I buy in at these prices?

My little Podunk has two 5.56.
    Counties on either side are more populated but no militarization
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

My county wasn't listed but the county next door had 2 dozen M16s at $499 and night vision scopes for each, NV goggles as well, plus they just got an MRAP that wasn't on the list yet.

It's VERY sad, the 7.62 mm rifles listed for 138.00 are M14s. These rifles and the 500,000 M14s Bill Clinton destroyed should have been offered to THE PEOPLE! Same with surplus M16 at 499.00.

This crime alone is Revolution worthy. They kept OUR weapons from The People/Militia.

our county has 3 pages of misc junk. most of it benign..boots,laptops,utility trucks,a 250K dollar rescue boat etc..couple dozen .45's,couple dozen rifles.. nothing surprising.. but then the jail and sheriffs office are in plain view,everybody knows what they got anyway..

nothing shocking from a sheriff who speaks of "boots on the ground" when referring to his officers..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    It's VERY sad, the 7.62 mm rifles listed for 138.00 are M14s. These rifles and the 500,000 M14s Bill Clinton destroyed should have been offered to THE PEOPLE! Same with surplus M16 at 499.00.

This crime alone is Revolution worthy. They kept OUR weapons from The People/Militia.
    What were the 7.62 rifles that came in at like $499? M16 is 5.56, as I remember.

My county had TWO IR illuminators listed, check that TWO, along with what was a bunch of ARs Police buddies already told me about.
    I'm not really worried.

My county was not listed but the one just a few miles north of my house had 2 pages. There was a lazer range finder for $22,505. What are they ranging for that price; Mars?, Jupitor?

This has been going on since the Bush days. My agency was provided six Kiowas OH-58 (helicopters) during the 90's and we were able to make two fly with the parts left over. We sold one after two years (per govt rules) so the other two could stay in the air.

Now Matt, this might make your wheaties get soggy. Hold on to your hate. We traded in the two OH-58s to buy a AS350B Astar

The local Native American Tribe provided close to two million. This allows us to actually rescue people...not kill them. It has the power to fly/hover and conduct high altitude rescues. It has no mini guns or rocket launchers. Just a winch to pull folks up...no matter the color of skin.. from danger.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Denny367; 08-22-2014 at 11:53 PM.