Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson erupting again

Default Ferguson erupting again

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9...events/3271930 people surrounding the police station
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

What has prompted this? Did they officially say they weren't going to prosecute?

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    What has prompted this? Did they officially say they weren't going to prosecute?
    they demand the arrest of police officer who shot MB
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

I think whites should just boycott the police profession in areas that have a certain percentage of blacks. Let'em provide for their own.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Florissant Ave. at Tifton as part of #Ferguson march pic.twitter.com

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    I think whites should just boycott the police profession in areas that have a certain percentage of blacks. Let'em provide for their own.
    So the black "blue line" would be better?
    The problem is the "blue line".....white, black, brown, yellow....

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    So the black "blue line" would be better?
    The problem is the "blue line".....white, black, brown, yellow....
    The Sub-Saharan decent should police themselves. How many riots have we had when a white cop shoots the yellow man or the Indo-American or anyone else who is brown?
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

I am coming to the conclusion that blacks who are not happy with Amerika when a black man is stopped from committing crimes, need to be given a one-way ticket and exile to Monrovia. Protests are fine when there is justice demanded. What these savages are calling for is the ability to commit crimes and not be arrested. It is a racial issue, plain and simple.

What I don't get... I really, really don't get this- is white people in these protests. What kind of mentality says: "Stop hindering the black man from committing crimes"? There is outright denial of the crimes done by the black man and fabricated crimes done by the white. Silence is heard when a black gang beats to death white guys. Just keep pushing this. It may be the globalists playing the game, but the in-your-face reality is one that still needs to be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    I am coming to the conclusion that blacks who are not happy with Amerika ....
    In parts of Amerika, stasi like policies have been implemented. NYC comes to mind ... stop and frisk .... for walking while being black .. or white or ....

You commit a crime, you suffer the consequences. The problem seems to be that this principal applies only to "we the peasants" of any and all color .... the rest of us should have been out rioting decades ago with intent to make real change and bring about true justice.

Have the recording devices unique to this event been made available? It's not likely but the recordings hold the necessary clues to what went wrong.

O.W.

It would suck to be a law abiding black person and be lumped in with all the gang bangers.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis