Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferguson erupting again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    I think whites should just boycott the police profession in areas that have a certain percentage of blacks. Let'em provide for their own.
    So the black "blue line" would be better?
    The problem is the "blue line".....white, black, brown, yellow....

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    So the black "blue line" would be better?
    The problem is the "blue line".....white, black, brown, yellow....
    The Sub-Saharan decent should police themselves. How many riots have we had when a white cop shoots the yellow man or the Indo-American or anyone else who is brown?
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

I am coming to the conclusion that blacks who are not happy with Amerika when a black man is stopped from committing crimes, need to be given a one-way ticket and exile to Monrovia. Protests are fine when there is justice demanded. What these savages are calling for is the ability to commit crimes and not be arrested. It is a racial issue, plain and simple.

What I don't get... I really, really don't get this- is white people in these protests. What kind of mentality says: "Stop hindering the black man from committing crimes"? There is outright denial of the crimes done by the black man and fabricated crimes done by the white. Silence is heard when a black gang beats to death white guys. Just keep pushing this. It may be the globalists playing the game, but the in-your-face reality is one that still needs to be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    I am coming to the conclusion that blacks who are not happy with Amerika ....
    In parts of Amerika, stasi like policies have been implemented. NYC comes to mind ... stop and frisk .... for walking while being black .. or white or ....

You commit a crime, you suffer the consequences. The problem seems to be that this principal applies only to "we the peasants" of any and all color .... the rest of us should have been out rioting decades ago with intent to make real change and bring about true justice.

Have the recording devices unique to this event been made available? It's not likely but the recordings hold the necessary clues to what went wrong.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    In parts of Amerika, stasi like policies have been implemented. NYC comes to mind ... stop and frisk .... for walking while being black .. or white or ....

You commit a crime, you suffer the consequences. The problem seems to be that this principal applies only to "we the peasants" of any and all color .... the rest of us should have been out rioting decades ago with intent to make real change and bring about true justice.

Have the recording devices unique to this event been made available? It's not likely but the recordings hold the necessary clues to what went wrong.

O.W.
    Oh, I am fully aware of the oppressive police brutality visited upon anyone not part of the blue gang. That is why I stipulated that these protestors against law and order (not abusive cops) are doing the devil's work. I will be the first one to stand in the gap against the cops who violate the law. But in this case, it appears to be a media manipulation to incite rioters who don't care about the truth. All they are about is the racist charges and "kill the white man".

The whites in that crowd are just plain stupid. It is like the South Afrikan white politicians singing with the ANC- "kill the bhulu(white man)".

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

O.W.
    If we {whites} had been out rioting decades ago, TPTB would have had the Pinkertons shoot us to death.

You know a thought that keeps coming into my mind regarding police issues; it's the statement "The police risk their lives to bring a suspect to trial, then the judge just slaps the suspect's wrist and lets him go." That perception totally dominated media stories about law enforcement years ago. I haven't heard that statement expressed anywhere in years. Now we have the perception that the police just shoot those suspects who, in the police's mind, threaten them.

So, what happened to make that earlier perception disappear? What changed? I don't think it was judges getting tougher. What they say about judges/magistrates is that they judge "subjectively" now, sweeping aside the letter of the law. Maybe it was just a progression of attitude and behavior from "we risk our lives and they set the criminals free" to "well, if they're going to set them free, why don't we just impose punishment right away." I don't know, I'm just speculating. What they do now has the approval of TPTB, so even if it is the desire of the police to do so, it's also the desire of TPTB.

i will just put this here..

Photo: A large police presence I-70 in advance of planned blockade of the road on behalf of slain teen Michael Brown

nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    If we {whites} had been out rioting decades ago, TPTB would have had the Pinkertons shoot us to death.
    Brother, if you're gonna riot, riot like ya really mean it .... not with loud mouths and empty hands.

O.W.

It would suck to be a law abiding black person and be lumped in with all the gang bangers.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis