Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson erupting again

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    It would suck to be a law abiding black person and be lumped in with all the gang bangers.
    Yes it would.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    In parts of Amerika, stasi like policies have been implemented. NYC comes to mind ... stop and frisk .... for walking while being black .. or white or ....

You commit a crime, you suffer the consequences. The problem seems to be that this principal applies only to "we the peasants" of any and all color .... the rest of us should have been out rioting decades ago with intent to make real change and bring about true justice.

Have the recording devices unique to this event been made available? It's not likely but the recordings hold the necessary clues to what went wrong.

O.W.
    Oh, I am fully aware of the oppressive police brutality visited upon anyone not part of the blue gang. That is why I stipulated that these protestors against law and order (not abusive cops) are doing the devil's work. I will be the first one to stand in the gap against the cops who violate the law. But in this case, it appears to be a media manipulation to incite rioters who don't care about the truth. All they are about is the racist charges and "kill the white man".

The whites in that crowd are just plain stupid. It is like the South Afrikan white politicians singing with the ANC- "kill the bhulu(white man)".

The problem is not that the police are white, and the rest of Ferguson is black. The problem is that police - all over the US - are not held accountable for just about anything they do. They make s**t up as they go along, and the law matters not one bit to them.

They lie, steal, assault, and get away with it well over 90% of the time.

They are predators, and if they prey primarily on black people - it's only because black people, as a CLASS, have fewer resources to fight them. The police prey upon white people, too.

Ask me how I know.

Police are now almost as universally reviled as the tax collectors were in Revolutionary times.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    It would suck to be a law abiding black person and be lumped in with all the gang bangers.
    It would also suck to be a law abiding cop lumped in with all the JBT's.

It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. - Charles A. Beard

In this day and age, the only path of honor for a patriot IS to become a traitor. - Miradus
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonemom View Post
    It would also suck to be a law abiding cop lumped in with all the JBT's.

then just as folks say about the black community,,THEY should clean up THEIR mess and do something about the filth within THEIR community..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    The problem is not that the police are white, and the rest of Ferguson is black. The problem is that police - all over the US - are not held accountable for just about anything they do. They make s**t up as they go along, and the law matters not one bit to them.

They lie, steal, assault, and get away with it well over 90% of the time.

They are predators, and if they prey primarily on black people - it's only because black people, as a CLASS, have fewer resources to fight them. The police prey upon white people, too.

Ask me how I know.
    Police are now almost as universally reviled as the tax collectors were in Revolutionary times.
    Earl
    Most people don't have "legal" resources to fight them. In this case, in this thread,,, FOCUS Earl, FOCUS. I think the cop was attacked. That small detail was left out of initial stories. The gentle poor black teen... all-Amerikan and a wonderful lad with high hopes for college and loved by all as the gentle giant... all crap.

I am angry about being lied to. I don't appreciate manipulators and I will not tolerate liars. Let's not paint the "wonderful" black "community" as nice law-abiding citizens being unfairly targetted by the po-po. That is pure dogshirt. I have seen how cops refuse to go into the projects because unless there are enough of them, it isn't even safe for the cops. Show me some white projects.

I only know of two nasty groups- blacks and muslims, where it is not safe to be - that is JUST BE- a white guy or gal alone in that neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post

They are predators, and if they prey primarily on black people - it's only because black people, as a CLASS, have fewer resources to fight them.
    I know quite a few city patrol officers, state troopers, county deputies and detectives. A total of about 5 departments. They have been under my families employ off duty. I speak with them often and no such activities you speak of come up in our 36 years of conversations. Two officers are my next door neighbors, just not seeing it.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Whatever you guys think....
    What you saw was the "Police State" in action....
    And if you think it's reserved for the naggers.......good luck with that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    I know quite a few city patrol officers, state troopers, county deputies and detectives. A total of about 5 departments. They have been under my families employ off duty. I speak with them often and no such activities you speak of come up in our 36 years of conversations. Two officers are my next door neighbors, just not seeing it.
    LOL ... yea, your information is not biased at all Do you really believe that they will tell their "employer" that they are racist based predators during their day/full time jobs???

Racist cops? Oh yeah... I am sure there are some. I think there are alot more black criminals than racist cops... and I KNOW there are some freeking dangerous black neighborhoods that anyone with a brain would avoid. Look at the statistics for crime. There are some obvious trends.

Just as I would not condemn a cop until I see him commit an abuse, I will not accuse of racism or any other unfair treatment until there is cause. I expect from them the same respect and will demand it.