Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: August 26 - October 4 will be 40 days contending for GOD'S WILL, Judgment In America

Sound doctrine is always the utmost priority when dealing with the Bible. The Holy Spirit can and does speak to people in His "still small voice". Extrabiblical "revelations" flunk the sound doctrine test.

Hey,

For those with problems...typing: We too had a lot of problems with the switch over. However, we found out if you click on "Reply to Thread" and then click on "Go Advanced" in the bottom left corner, our problems ended. Hope that helps.

Concerning the prophecy:

Bro. Sadhu was told, in an angelic visitation, that there is noBiblical reference to what God will release.
    God gave us the Bible so we could test and prove what He/His prophets say is true or not. When someone, anyone tells you there are no references, tell him to hit the highway.

'Sides there's enough really, really bad stuff in the Bible already, we don't need to add to (isn't there a verse that says to not to add to, or take away from.....) those already revealed.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

The message to America is simple, and it's been declared for a couple years now:

2Chr 7:14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Read as:

humble themselves means fast
    pray and seek my face means actually spend some substantial "alone" time with Him daily
    turn from your wicked ways means to repent

The key to this passage is to do it in the order given. If you do this, the repentance part will come easy because fasting and seeking His face in prayer will soften up the fallow ground of your heart and enable you to be workable in His hands as a vessel for His will.

THE DAYS OF SIFTING HAVE COME -THE WHEAT IS ABOUT TO BE REFINED --PASTOR TD HALE

(I'm releasing this because I don't want blood on my hands. T.D.)

A dream came to me - it looked like a bag (50lbs) flour bag but flour was not coming out as it was being shaken, it was people. The bag of flour was like tipped over in mid air. As I watched, the people coming out and went into a old fashion sifter. The sifter was old looking but a greenish color but the color was coming off you could tell it.

Someone's hand was on the handle and the people were falling into this sifter as the handle turned. Some came out the bottom, stood up and dusted themselves off and walked away.

What was left in the sifter that did not come through the sifter, it was turned over and dumped in a pile. Those in the piles was beaten, defeated, disoriented, confused and just laid there.

I could hear complaints of those saying, "It was just to hard." Other's were saying, "It was their fault, not mine." All of a sudden a voice shook the atmosphere, "You had your day, you played, you laughed, now the day of shifting has come!"

Isaiah 32
    Last edited by vector7; 08-31-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Can we start stoning false prophets again?

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    You've stopped?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    So "Vinnie" has some special knowledge from the Almighty but has issues with a space bar and is unable to use spell check?
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    The message to America is simple, and it's been declared for a couple years now:

2Chr 7:14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Read as:

humble themselves means fast
    pray and seek my face means actually spend some substantial "alone" time with Him daily
    turn from your wicked ways means to repent

The key to this passage is to do it in the order given. If you do this, the repentance part will come easy because fasting and seeking His face in prayer will soften up the fallow ground of your heart and enable you to be workable in His hands as a vessel for His will.
    If "humble themselves" actually meant "fast", then maybe you can explain how a fast should be carried out. Because I have yet to find instructions on how to carry out a fast in the Bible itself. There are fasts that last "until evening," and fasts that go for lengths of time that almost kill a person.

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post

Some I've heard over the years apparently are always stoned.

Oh, and I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see chapter and verse on how frustration and impatience are now sins. I'd also like further elaboration on just what sins God was "winking at", either currently or up until now as the OP describes, because that's not a Scriptural description anyway.