Thread: Myth of arctic meltdown: Al Gore was wrong!!!

Default Myth of arctic meltdown: Al Gore was wrong!!!

Myth of arctic meltdown: Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore's prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now

• Seven years after former US Vice-President Al Gore's warning, Arctic ice cap has expanded for second year in row
    • An area twice the size of Alaska - America's biggest state - was open water two years ago and is now covered in ice
    • These satellite images taken from University of Illinois's Cryosphere project show ice has become more concentrated

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3BxkAuzQD

[because of the number of images amidst the text, I refer you to the link.]

The NWO absolutely needs Climate Change in order to implement Agenda 21, and because the media and the Democratic Party, amongst others, have been infected by the lies of the Marxists, most will remain clueless. We see that cluelessness right here at the Tree.

Last edited by MagicMan; 08-31-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

Well yeah.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken